I need to do this. You cant.

Pietro POV
So here's what's happened so far : Sydney broke from Loki's septer's power and is now, we think in a coma; The city is flying and going to become a meteorite; the city's been mostly evacuated except for us and Sydney, I and some others wanted her to go also but we decided that she would be safer if we could watch her ourselves; most of the droids are destroyed now.
so yeah that's what's going on with us.
So how's your day going?

Sydney POV
When I woke up I felt as though Thor had hit me on the head with his stupid hammer that apparently only he can hold. Well, after this I'm gonna take that stupid hammer of his and...yah know what? No, I don't need this. I can handle my emotions, I don't need to be mad! So why am I so angry?
Oh...wait...1 word...Ulton!
Yup! That's why I'm like this! Now I realize why I'm so pissed off! And I just found an outlet for my pounding anger that's trying to claw its way out of me like when a caged animal. Ultron is flying, not very high, with his back to me. Wow he's so stupid!
My anger builds the more I lay and watch him in total disgust of his mere presence. I feel different though, like I'm me, but yet not. When I look down at me, I don't see my body, I see the body of a panther. A panther?! My body was a panther?! K, so that must be another power, so I can shape-shift. Let's see what I can do, shall we? I turn into a very big hawk, I mean, I was the size of a small building, and nobody noticed? Oh well! What can ya don't? It's not like I'm craving attention, so why have it?
I go into the air, and with a swift flap of a wing, send Ultron right up in the air! When he stops and has control again, there is pure shock and disbelief written all over him! Oh it is way too funny! I fly up to him and a battle starts. Many droids and avengers had even stopped to watch as Ultron was struggling to fight against the giant hawk that seemed to know his exact move.
When Ultron finally was flying close to the ground of the flying city, Vision took him out. I was tiered. I'm not used to using so much power, especially in 1 day. I would be tiered if I had of used this much power in a week, but 1 day? I flew to the ground and was about to change back, when some questions were passed, well, more like words.
"Where...?"
"Why...?"
"What...?"
"When...?"
"How...?"
Well this is going to be funny to watch their reactions as a giant eagle talks to them all in their mind!
" Hello everyone! You all have questions though I do not think that my power is very strong at the moment. After today, when this is all over, you will understand. Hey, maybe we could go back to stark tower, fix that a little, maybe get me a room daddy?" I look at Tony!
"STARK?! Don't tell us you were messing around with more stuff with out telling us!"
"Well...I was messing around...but there is no way I would tell you that stuff, God, that is something I am not talking about! And hey it was, like years ago! Not like I was expecting it to come out like this. I'm just as surprised as you guys!"
"Daddy? What's that supposed to mean? I'm a mistake? You don't want me? I can leave. You don't have to keep me, I can fend for myself!"
"No princess! That's not what I meant. I meant I'm surprised that your just right now a giant hawk. That's all. Wait, you can change back right?"
"Duh, oh and into other stuff also! But I'm tired right now so..." I end up turning into a kitten and curling into a ball of fluff at their feet.
"Here kid! You take her! She should be good with you." Dad gave me to Pietro and he held me in my little kitten form.
Everyone boarded the ships to the helicaryer* except dad and Thor. They wanted to try and destroy the city. Though I knew they can't, it'll be too late, the pieces that fly away from the city will still cause damage. I need to do something. I can't let them do this.
I jump out of the ship just as the last 1 leaves. There's no turning back now. I make a force field and pushed dad and Thor away. Everyone starts to freak out about what's happening, I still haven't let them see me yet, until now. I stand in my human form in the centre of the city.
"SYDNEY! Get out of there! What are you doing?" But I ignore them. I need to do this! It's me or the world. There's no turning back any more.