Ultron

Pietro POV
Sydney had suggested that we head back. So we were on our way back to get Wanda. I wasn't going to let Wanda near Sydney though, she was my sister and we would probably slowly start to be the same again, not the exact same as it was before, but a little, but I still wouldn't let her near Sydney, I didn't understand why I was so protective over her, but I was.
We had gone with Wanda to a church, met Ultron, and agreed to help him. What made me the most nervous wasn't Wanda near Sydney, actually the 2 seemed to be a little better, they both know that I will protect Sydney and there's nothing Wanda can do to hurt her, but Ultron. He seemed to be overly fond of her, and it made me uncomfortable. I still spoke for Sydney as she talked through my mind, though Ultron would look at her strange when she, well me for her, would say something. He would tilt his head to the side, stand by her, put his hand on her shoulder, he would also talk to her like she was a fragile piece of glass that he could break at any time. It creeped me out. I could tell, he had a certain plan just for her, I didn't like that idea. I decided to mind speak to Sydney about all of this.
"Hey Syd?"
"Yah?"
"Have you noticed anything strange about Ultron?"
"Uh yah, he kinda creeps me out. I kinda feel like I'm teachers little delicate flower over here that can't be touched very much or I'll break. He does know I could probably almost take him right? And I don't even know all my powers yet."
"I know! It creeps me out too. The way he looks and acts around you...it just isn't right. And does it kinda seem as though he has a totally different plan just for you?"
"Yes, I noticed that to, and I don't like the thought of it."
"Me neither. We should keep an eye on him."
"Agreed. And I don't like the way he's looking at me right now. Pietro, its creep me out. He's just starring at me like that. Like I'm... I don't even know. Like really why is he looking at me like that right now."
"Wait right now?"
I look over to see Ultron. Yup, starring at her, very creepy stalkerish. He had a small smile played on his metal mouth, an eyebrow raised and was slightly squinting, as if he was only focusing on her.
"You want to go for a run?" I needed to get out of this place for a little bit, and I wasn't leaving her alone with him, he may be a robot but man he acts like he's a human pervert who's just waiting to jump on her. It disgusts me.
"Uh yah!" Great, at least we're thinking the same thing.

An
so wha cha think so far?