Taken from you again

I had told the avengers what was going on, well dad and Bruce told them, but I told dad and Bruce. Now we were on our way to get Ultron's body. Cap was fighting him right now, widow was helping, I have no clue about others, including the twins. It was my turn to jump into the fight now. I talked my way in by saying how nobody knew the extent of my powers but me and yat a yat, after a while they let me join. So now I was going to jump out of a jet. Crazy. But I wanted to use 1 of my powers that controls the 4 elements.
I jumped out of the jet, and had the wind take me near cap. They saw me, they seemed impressed, Yahh. I had jumped in the back of the truck that held the body. After I had given it to Hawkeye in the jet, I didn't know why I was so tiered as I flew back until I felt the pain. A droid had gotten me. I was being taken by the droid and Ultron took me.
"Hello my dear, looks as though we're siblings. Congratulations, sister!"
Oh I was dead.
I linked with Piedro and dad, "haha, guess what? I got something funny!"
"What?"
"Never use a air power when tiered and pretty much fall asleep while flying! Never let droids just take you. I thought I was going pretty fast, when thinking this, always go faster."
"Uh, how would you know missy, I mean I know being me and having my suit, but you?"
"Uh yah...funny story...I now apparently have a brother now, who likes to hold me in the air, who knew? And dad, why did you have to make him seem older that me? Geez he freaks me out. Why can't I have a normal robot brother? Is that so much to ask?"
"I'm sorry Sydney, thought you were dead, wasn't really thinking of an age when I made him. He just came how he is. And he better not do anything, I can't lose you to hydra again! I'm calling a code green!"
"Wait, Sydney your dad is stark? Ultron has you? Like wha?"
"Yup that sums my day up! K got to go I'm passing out!"
"Well, I did not see that coming!"

Pietro/quicksilver POV
I can't believe that. Stark is her dad, Ultron has her. She's passed out now as Ultron's carrying her. Oh look there he is. But he's to height up for me, the jet can't touch him cause it could either hurt her or have her fall, and Stark doesn't want to risk it either.
"K, now what? Are we just going to leave her there?"
"Nope, he may sometimes get out of control, but he's always in control when it comes to Sydney. Saying that...Hulk, get Sydney!" Tony just points at Ultron. This makes no sense, how can he expected the hulk to just get her without risking anything that would happen if we got her?
The hulk jumped up, grabbed Ultron's leg, pulled him down, grabbed Sydney, smashed Ultron over and over again, then held out Sydney. Wow Tony was right, never tell anyone I said that. I will never admit that. The hulk went to put Sydney in the jet, though an army or robots can make that hard to do. Everyone tried to help the hulk, though there was too many. They managed to grab Sydney and fly away.
"Noooo" Tony and I seemed to say about the same time.
This was not good.

Sydney POV
-time skip-
When I woke up lets just say there were a lot to robots, everywhere.
"Ah your awake. I was coming to wonder if you would ever."
"Awwww. To bad muffin." Hey I was talking. I didn't really listen to him very much until he tried to scare me into a cage. "Dude, if you wanted me in the cage, I'm used to waking up in here. You could have just put me in it."
"But that's not as dramatic and fun though," wow he can wine,
"You are such a baby, look I'll just go in myself. there happy? Geez. Couldn't you have been made a little less whiny, like really? You ask like your 4. Grow up dude, God." Hey, he's not getting any sympathy. I also know he thinks of as too valuable to kill, so I can do what I want.
just when things start to slow down, there's a bang from above, just like when the avengers first came. Yup they're here again.
"You! Stay!" He treats me like I'm a dog. Well hey, at least I can be called a bitch easily and have a respons. Lol I'm funny.
"Where am I gonna go? Costa Rika? Actually that's a good idea. Can we go there after your done? Please, I'm not sure if dad will take me." Yah vacation!
"Ugh, what ever...sure... Fine, when I'm done working okay? Geez for a sister you-"
"Watch it Ultron, you've been doing nothing but crying this whole time since I woke up. You also at least owe me a trip to Costa Rica." Great now I'm alone. Wait...nope...he's coming back. "Have you come back for me? Giving up yet? Cause we could just head on the trip early, I'm sure you could get in without a passport maybe."
"Nope, just getting started sister. Can't leave you alone now can I? After all if you have any faith in me, then you must have a heart, you do have a heart right Sydney?" Uh oh, Loki's septor. Oh geez, nobody's gonna be happy about this.

So now I work for Ultron and I can't even goof off or do anything. I just do what he wants. This is so boring! Though, I got to use my power more though, yah powers! Wow I'm cool. I'm under mind control, I'm against everything I stand for and everyone I care for. I'm forced onto the side that blows the world up, and I'm cheering about using powers that I could use no matter what side I'm on, and I've got a new suit. Omg, cause I'm so girly I have to have a new suit. Note sarcasm.
Great so I was just called over the Ultron who's talking with all the avengers now, everyone who's fighting is gonna now see me, I'm gonna probs have to fight them, great! Now I know how Hawkeye felt. This sucks
"Silver streak! Can't you hurry up. We don't have all day for this. Let's just get it done and over with. Ok? This really isn't much to ask now is it?"
"Sorry sir. No sir. I agree sir." Oh god I talk horrible. On the plus side my voice box has been fixed. Yah I can talk again.
"Good, now, can you kill them all?"
"Yes I can. The avengers and Maximoff twins may be strong but what they have not found out yet was that there was someone stronger then all of them, just under their noses. Now this is gonna be fun!"
"Guys, she's under mind control! I know that look, also the way she talks and acts, hey it's kinda like me when...Thor? He's got your brothers septor again! And he's controlling Sydney's mind with it!"
"Someone's gotta hit her really hard in the head. That's how I got Clint out of it. And Wanda can't get through to her."
They all look at me. Oh god I can't do this. I have to fight it...have to...come back...I...can't...lose...control...can't... Let it...win! Bam, I fall, but I got control back! Yahh, I'm stronger than Loki's septor!
"Oh my god how did she break it?" Who was that? What's going on? And...I'm out again!