🔅Bio🔆

Hello! Welcome to my story about if Yoriichi Tsugikuni had a son, and what would happen if he were to grow as strong or even stronger than his father. I do not own Demon Slayer or any pictures in this story as they are owned by their respected creators. The reason I'm making this story is because I love Demon Slayer and I love the character Yoriichi, so I wanted a way to bring him or a character like him to the present-day Demon Slayer time line and see what he would do, and so Y/n was created! I do hope you enjoy this story, and if you have any comments or suggestions on how to make this story better, then please leave a comment and I'll be sure to respond as soon as I can.

Y/n Tsugikuni:

Y/n Tsugikuni, the son of Uta and Yoriichi Tsugikuni

Y/n Tsugikuni, the son of Uta and Yoriichi Tsugikuni. He was born during the Sengoku Era. Y/n looks almost identical to his father, but there are some differences, like his hair color was darker than his fathers, but still held its reddish maroon tint to it. He also has blood red eyes that went well with the mark on the left of his forehead that looks like his fathers, but he also has a second mark on the right of his forehead, but it's usually covered by his hair. Y/n wares a blood red haori over a black nagagi kimono with a white cloth belt wrapped around his waist, and a black umanori-styled hakama. He also wares a pair of Zori with red straps. He also has a wrap of white cloth wrapped around his right wrist that used to belong to his mother Uta, who used to ware it warped around her head. He also has his father's hanafuda earrings. Y/n is also like his father when it comes to his abilities as a swordsman, as he's almost as strong as Yoriichi, and one day will surpass him.

Height: 6 ft 5 inches (Age 16) | 6 ft 8 inches (Age 22)

Age: 22(Sengoku Era) | 16(Taisho Era)

Y/n's Nichirin Sword:

Y/n's Nichirin Sword is actually his fathers Sword, as Yoriichi gave him his blade after he passed the Final Selection

Y/n's Nichirin Sword is actually his fathers Sword, as Yoriichi gave him his blade after he passed the Final Selection. The reason for Yoriichi giving his blade to Y/n is because of his failure in killing Muzan, so when Y/n became a full fledged Demon Slayer he gave him his blade, and chose to retire from Demon slaying altogether. The blade is a legendary one indeed, as it was wielded by his father, the greatest Demon Slayer in the world. It radiates pure power and gives off the vibe of the sun itself. The sword has a black scabbard that it stays in on Y/n's waist.