𝟙

Giyuu's pov

"Giyuu, It's time for your archery lessons." My mother said as I got up and left without a word. I grew up feeling isolated with no one to depend upon except one person, my sister, who is always by my side. Our parents have our lives planned down to the last wire. My sister will busy herself studying and I will fight in our family's mafia delegation as the heir. We live at the border of our country with my father's lackeys. My father and I seldom saw each other but I knew everyone was looped around his finger. He says I have to be perfect to take his place. I hate his subordinates, hate how he's never around, and I hate everything about him.

...................................................

Shinobu's pov

"Ara ara have a great day Obaasan" my sister who helped a grandma in need smiled at her. I loved how she was so gentle, caring, kind, and smart I wanted to be like her she is perfect. "Nee-san!" I yelled running to her "oh Shinobu let's go" I nodded.

My personality was the opposite of hers, I would get irritated over anything. I would have mood swings every time.

I wanted to be perfect, she was never sorrowful after our parent's death instead she promised me that she will still carry on to our parent's clinic.

...................................................

Giyuu's pov

"Take a deep breath," my sensei said. "Remember if your aim at nothing you will hit nothing" I sighed as I stretch my bow and look at the bullseye.

'Here goes nothing I shot at the board "Oh wow that was a good high-ranged attack" my sensei complimented as I bow

'Here goes nothing I shot at the board "Oh wow that was a good high-ranged attack" my sensei complimented as I bow. "You can leave, for now, no need to practice you have done enough," he says, I leave the training coarse and go to our mansion.

"Giyuu your back" My sister came to me "Nee-san I want to talk to you for a long time" I stuttered, she looked at me confused. "Sure" we go to a quiet place "Nee-san I am...tired" I broke down "archery, martial arts, swordsman, shooting I don't know what more in the future but I don't want to do this" I look down. "I am sorry Giyuu, one day we will leave this place for good" I look at her, I saw a small tear on the end of her eyes. "Lets run away," she said which made me flinch "there is no looking back Giyuu, I can't stand looking at you like that" I stared at her. "How are we going to escape," I asked "it won't be easy but we will do it" she got her pinkie finger in front of me, I locked her finger with mine. "I promise" I saw hope in her blue ocean orbs.

We both went to the dining hall. "Hello master Tsutako and Giyuu, your parents are waiting for you," the maid said "Tsutako, Giyuu take a seat," our father said, I looked at him with an annoyed face. We sat in the suffocating aura. I ate my food and was leaving but he stopped me, I looked into his red cat-like eyes "Giyuu I heard you weren't good in martial arts" he said coming near. He slapped me "losing won't take you to the end" he yelled, "I am sorry, I will try my best next time". I kept calm and left for my room.

Nee-san came inside my room, I was sitting in the corner looking outside the window. This was normal, he would hit us if we go down an inch. "Giyuu are you okay?" she asked worriedly. "I am used to it so dont worry" I smiled at her as she hugged me and look at my rough hands. I am lucky to have her by my side or else I would've worked my butt off for a demon.

"Should we start preparing?"

"I guess, the most important thing is that we need a phone, not a Nokia or a jelly pop phone A smartphone that dad uses"

"I'll steal it" Tsutako looks at me in shock

"I have stolen money from him so I guess I have the experience so should when should I steal it? And by the way, he has many old phones in his room I will get 2 okay??"

"Well then okay I will get it tomorrow"

"When we should leave?" I asked

"After 2 weeks we should start packing stuff" she answered

"Oh, so this is happening" Hanetengu smirks mopping the floor.

...................................................

Shinobu's pov

"Nee-san! She can't even eat on her own even though she is starving to death." "Now now I love that smile of your Shinobu, why don't you teach her?" she said which annoyed me more. "Only because you said it" I looked at the girl abandoned by her parents outside the clinic my sister took her with us. We had already adopted a girl before but this girl is different. She won't talk, looking at her wounds she was abused, I guess this is the reason. "So Kanao" I cleared my throat "this is how you use a chopstick" I showed her, and she blinked took the chopstick and stabbed the rice.

"NEE SAN!!!!!" I screamed at top of my voice "and then she stabbed the rice!" I explained the situation. "Shinobu wait let me see" she went to Kanao "here" she feeds the empty stomach after she was full.

"All right when you're on your own, you can decide by flipping this coin" she pressed a coin in her hands. "As long as it's given a chance, a person's soul will open up so don't worry when you fall in love with some boy someday, you will change too Kanao!" I look at them. My sister has a beautiful soul, she deserves the world.

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere

"Master this is their plan" Hanetengu explains "I see" Muzan smiles "Darling, accept the wedding request for Tsutako," he said to his wife.

End of the dumb chapter 

A/n I AM BACK WITH A NEW STORY SLAYYYYY