12

"Let me leave" Giyuu glared at the nurse "I am sorry sir but we need Dr Kocho's permission" the nurse said "Are you going against Tomioka-sama??" The bodyguard said "Hanako wait, listen here Nurse I have to leave it's an emergency. Do you have the form?" Giyuu asked in an angry but calm tone "let me tell you sir, if there are casualties when you leave the hospital. The hospital won't he responsible" the nurse warned "sure" Giyuu signed and left the hospital with his men who were always with him like a magnet.

"Excuse me Mr Giyuu but you can't leave" Shinobu said. Giyuu completely ignored Shinobu's statement "I have better things to do" Giyuu said. "Sir-" Giyuu interrupted her "I have signed the form so now let me go" they both glared at each other. 

---------------

Shinobu's pov

So acting like a jerk is how he is healing. I should have just shut up until he recovered, since he is a VIP patient, I can't really do anything. I was walking back to my house while thinking about the mess I created "Shinobu you dumb ass why do you always bring up his family" I sat in the middle of the street while facepalming myself. "You shouldn't be sitting down in the middle of the footpath" I heard a new voice "I know!" I yelled in frustration "get up" I looked back and saw this guy he had dark messy hair, deep voice, gray eyes. "Who are you?" I asked "Tominaka Genji" the guy said 'why does his name have to be like that?' I gave a dumbfounded face. "Why did you even start talking?" I ask "saving you from embarrassment" he said in a monotonous voice "excuse me?" I said with tick marks on my head "everyone was staring at you like an animal" he said. A blush formed on my face from embarrassment "well people will judge" I said "okay then" he said walking off. 

(omg for the first time i am using an oc he looks like this) 

This was the first time I met him the next the I met him again while I was collecting newspaper from the mailbox

This was the first time I met him the next the I met him again while I was collecting newspaper from the mailbox. "You again" he said in an annoyed tone "I literally live here" I said "whatever" he brushed it off "what are you doing here early in the morning? stalking?" I asked in a teasing tone "no I live here" he sighed "oh so we are neighbors, good good. Wait what?! you are my neighbor?" I asked in a panic "yes yes" he nodded "You already remind me of someone I am trying to hate no wonder no one likes you" these words slipped out of mouth "I am not hated by people" he said. This reminded me of Giyuu when we were Kimetsu academy "wait are you?-" I tried to pull his hair checking if he is actually Giyuu "do you like being embarrassing?" he asked "no I have to check this" I pull his face to check if he is wearing a mask "nope you are all good" I laughed "you are weird" Tominaka-san said and left "good job Kocho" I patted my back with sarcasm.