16

I never wanted this story get extended. I don't like this story, bad bad. ANyways Imma rush this now so I can finally keep this story aside. 

"You are doing a very big mistake Giyuu!" Muzan screamed "killing you is the solution to my freedom, cause I know you aren't going to leave me alone" Muzan started choking on his poisoned food "you know I fed this meal to all your men of course I didn't kill my men I don't want them to die" Giyuu smirked "Goodbye father have a good time in hell" Giyuu pulled out his gun and shot him in the head. 

"Giyuu why would you do that!?" his mom cried "I was gonna leave you alone but I think prison would be nice," Giyuu smiled and told his men to put him in prison. "This province will be ruled by Giyuu Tomioka!" everyone cheered as the heard those words "I will not be as rigid as my father, you are not forced to respect me and my choices. If you want this place you can" Giyuu said and left. 

----------------------------------------

One month was over, Shinobu was waiting for Giyuu to meet him. It was February 24, her birthday. Shinobu entered her house after a tired day "Happy birthday Kocho" Giyuu said as he was standing in front of the door with a cake "you came!" She jumped on him and hugged him tight "now you are going nowhere" Shinobu demanded "yes don't worry" Giyuu chuckled. 

"Can we come out now?!" Sabito yelled "Are you both love birds done?" Makomo smacked him "why did you disturb their moment!?" she said "you called them?" Shinobu asked Giyuu as everyone came out "happy birthday Shinobu!" they said in Unison. 

"Hey Giyuu lets compare our biceps!" Sabito said 
"Sure" Giyuu smirked "Oooo Giyuu wins for sure!" Makomo pointed out "Yes" Tanjiro and his gang agreed "its just one centimeter" Sabito came up with an excuse. "Where is Tsutako?" Shinobu asked "she is out of town she will meet us later" Giyuu answered "I like the decoration" the birthday girl commented "all thanks to Kanroji, Aoi and Kanao" they said "come on guys you helped us too!" Mitsuri said.

(They all had a good talk and meet)

After the party ended-

"Shinobu" Giyuu spoke up as they were watching the view from her balcony "yes?" she said "how old are you now?" Giyuu asked "you shouldnt ask that to a lady Giyuu-san" Shinobu said "so 25 is the answer?" Giyuu said "yeah you're right" Shinobu gave up. After the awkward silent Giyuu finally had the courage to say the thing we wait for. 

"Shinobu, I never had the chance to say this but...I love you, your smile, your personality, your face everything...You are the reason I started smiling more, you are someone I can trust. I know I am a bad person and I don't deserve an angel like you. Sorry for being selfish but. Will you be mine?" (dies from cringe)

Shinobu looked at him "I thought you would take more 6 years for saying that" she joked and kissed him "I will count that as a yes" Giyuu smiled and embraced her. 

THE END

if you are disappointed in me for rushing this....I AM ONLY A HUMAN AFTER ALL