10

"Kocho listen-"
"NO! I saw what happened. You killed him" Shinobu said as tears start flowing from eyes. 
"Its not what you think...." Giyuu told his men to leave him alone for some time.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! look, he's got no pulse no matter what you killed him. Tomioka-san you killed him" Giyuu eyes widen as Shinobu yelled at him. 
"I thought you would be different from your family, thats why I was not mad at you when I got to know that Douma was your uncle. Guess what I was totally wrong why because Mr. Tomioka Giyuu is just like his father, he kills people with no mercy." Shinobu said in one breath
"Kocho at least try to understand"
"I wanted to meet you, I always thought about you. Guess what I was always thinking about you for the past 6 years why you ask because I FUCKING LOVE YOU" Shinobu cried
"Shinobu-" 
"I can't even look at you like I used to do. I hope your men will take care of his body cause complaining to the police won't help right?" Shinobu taunted and wiped her tears. 

Giyuu tightened his wrist as if he was trying to stop his tears to fall out. "Who will tell you that I did it for you" Giyuu whispered. Soon Giyuu's assistant came "Tomioka-sama" she said "yes Yae" Giyuu sighed "You have a flight to Osaka, we have to leave, please give me your suit I will handle it" Yae said and left. 

Giyuu's pov

Now before everyone starts to freak out by Yae let me explain. Yae was kidnapped by my father and brought to him. Muzan was not happy over the fact that she called him a dictator, which he clearly is. So he amputated her father's leg in front of her. They were about to cut her hands off, but I stopped him and told him that I will take care of her. 

Of course, I didn't forgive her. I just give her a meal and basically give her the worst treatment possible. I even threatened her that I will cut her limbs off if she does anything like before, so now she is just a robot working for me.   

Shinobu's pov

I kept crying and crying everyone was staring at while I took a bus to Tsutako's house. I called her to meet me at a park. 

"Shinobu what happened?!" Tsutako came up to me running. 
"I s-saw Tomioka-san" I said between my cries. 
"What?! is he back? how is he?" Tsutako was very happy with news
"Tsutako nee-san" I called her "he came here to kill someone" the smile dropped "he killed a man right in front of me, his eyes were looking so dead and it was like he had no emotions anymore" I said in a sad voice. 
"Shinobu-is it actually true?" Tsutako asked in horror, "yes......I don't know what I should do anymore" I cried "Did he turn like father? This is impossible. Giyuu could never kill anyone" Tsutako eyes were teary.