Last Chapter.

6 years later.

"Congrats mam, you have two boys." I heard as I opened my eyes and saw a doctor holding my two babies. When the nurse lays them on my chest, it becomes the best moment of my life. I am so full of tears that I can't even get enough strength to speak and look up to him. "They are so beautiful." I heard him say. "We are parents now." I said. Finding enough strength to steady myself and look up at him. His face started to turn red as I lift my arms up handing our baby to him.

He looked at it smiling and crying more than I have even seen him cry. He was truly happy. "How are we going to name them?" He asked me. Still looking at him. "I was thinking maybe Thomas and Peet." I answered. He looked up at me and then started smiling as he sat on the clinical bed next to me. "So you are little Tommy?" He asked the baby he was holding without waiting for an answer, of course. "Peet looks like you." I said looking at both my husband and little Peet.

It's been about 8 years since the "game" finished. I've gotten to the conclusion that i'll never get rid of that feeling. The feeling of lost, even if I didn't knew anybody. I can remember the pain of every night during and after the game. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I could just feel. But I chose to believe that times fixes everything.

No, it didn't fix me. I'm still broken on the inside and nothing will be able to fix that wound. What time did achieve was to make me accept everything. 49 people are dead because of me? no. I didn't make up that game, I played to survive. And I survived to live for those who couldn't. I married someone for those who couldn't, I had kids for those who always wished to have and couldn't.

My heart is made up of 50 pieces, 49 of them belong to the ones that died unfairly. Two of those are to the two people who helped me along the way.

You can live up to 50 lifetimes in one, but it's your choice whether you want to live it at the maximum.

The end.