ʚ illusion ɞ

Kinn and Porsche woke up, Porsche gets up a little scared as soon as he sees kinn beside him, for those 5 seconds he had forgotten what happened last night, but then he remembers and lets out a smirk, gets up and goes to the restroom.

As soon as he gets to the bathroom, he goes to the sink and bends down a little to wash his face, as soon as he gets up he see Kinn in the mirror's reflection. Kinn arrives from behind and hugs Porsche's waist giving trails of kisses down his neck.

-Did you like the night? - says Kinn turning Porsche towards himself. -You were great, I didn't expect it to be so good.

-Yeah... I think I better go, we're just friends, and what happened didn't mean anything. - Porsche says pushing Kinn and then leaving the bathroom.

Porsche arrives in the room, put on his clothes that are thrown around the room, then finishes dressing and takes his shoes and leaves the room. Walking away from the casino, like a feeling he'd never felt before.

——————————————————————

Pete was in the hallway looking for his boss who had been missing all night, the hallway was dark and silent, he was scared but he had to keep looking for his boss.

-BOO!

-Fuck, Vegas - Pete gives a yelp along with a little jump.

-Looking for your boss? - Vegas speaks turning Pete towards him.

-Yes, and what you're doing here? If you're going to stay here, leave me alone.- Pete says fixing his tie, which is crooked.

-Nothing much, I slept here last night. - Vegas speaks approaching his face with Pete's and then running his hand through the boy's hair.

Pete stood there, unresponsive.

-Did you think I was going to kiss you? - Vegas says putting his hands in his pockets.

-Of course not! - Pete speaks stuttering.

-'Cause I'll ! - Vegas says getting closer to the boy and then kissing him. Vegas places one of his hands on Pete's neck and the other on the boy's waist.

During that intense kiss, Vegas takes Pete on his lap and he wraps his legs around Vegas' waist, who enters to the first room he finds, without breaking the kiss.

Vegas takes Pete to bed getting on top of him, but soon Pete stops the kiss and faces Vegas.

-We shouldn't be doing this - he says, his voice breathy and a look of desire in his eyes.

-Fuck, just get carried away by the moment. I know you want this as much as I do.

Pete knew it was true. He's been waiting for this for a long time, so he ends up giving in, taking Vegas' lips.

With red lips and irregular breathing, Vegas breaks the kiss and takes off his shirt, without stopping to stare at Pete, who still had that look that wanted it so badly.

Vegas looks at Pete's body and realizes that he's already aroused, just with those touches, which gave Vegas more pleasure.

-I never thought you could be like this, Pete. Always with the face of a saint.

-I tell you, Khun Vegas. Just make me feel like I'm in heaven.

After that Vegas didn't hesitate to attack Pete's lips as he unbuttoned his shirt and Pete ran his hand all over Vegas, who took Pete's shirt off and threw it in any corner of the room.

Vegas puts one hand on his waist and the other grabs Pete's hair, who felt all that pleasure, asking for more just with the look.

Vegas reaches up to the bar of his pants and unbuttons it, then takes it off along with his underwear. The same begins to lick around Pete's member, making him more excited than he already was, begins to masturbate Pete's member, while looking at him with a roguish smile, then taking a condom that was in his pocket, removing the rest of the clothes that were on his body.

Vegas puts the condom on his member. Starting to enter in Pete while kissing his abdomen, reaching his neck and hearing Pete let out a moan in his ear, leaving him with more pleasure, taking Pete's lips with a tongue kiss as he entered and left his body.

-You're so sexy - Vegas whispered in Pete's ear, making him moan more.

The two can't take it anymore, Vegas gets out of Pete, lying next to him and throwing the condom in any corner of the room.

The two look at each other smiling after everything that had happened, and Pete soon speaks.

-Fuck, I have to work - gets up with difficulty, picks up his clothes that were thrown on the floor and changes, while looking at Vegas, who smiles at the boy, Pete leaves the room and soon after Vegas gets dressed and leaves the room too.

——————————————————————

DON'T BE FOOLED BY VEGASPETE

Don't forget to vote.
Cheers and until the next chapter.