Drunk Kathy

As usual, I don't own any of the characters, etc. !

Kathy walked out of Spock's office glumly, wondering what was wrong with the Commander. She jumped as Spock rushed past her, his shoulders brushing against her roughly. Kathy shuddered, and furrowed her brows in confusion.

Wait a minute, does he likes me...?

Yeah right. Keep dreaming.

Hmmm... you're right...

Her split personality shut up after the unexpected surrender as Kathy continued to walk towards Uhura's room.

She quickly entered the code and walked in like a frickin' boss.

"How'd you know the code?!" Uhura asked, slightly alarmed. Kathy shot her best friend an amused smirk as she settled down on her bed, making herself comfortable.

"Vas Happenin' people" She said with a Bradford accent, making everyone look at her weirdly.

"Cavemen y'all are, I'ma tellin' ya" She drawled, making Bones roll his eyes. "Yeah, that would be true if not knowing ancient shit was a crime" Bones grumbled darkly, glaring at Kathy, who smiled at him innocently.

"See!" Jim exclaimed, walking over to Kathy. "Does this-" He said, grabbing Kathy's face and turning it towards Bones, "- look cunning?!"

Kathy batted her eyelashes in an attempt to look innocent, before letting out a sigh.

"I bet that was scary..." She mumbled. Jim patted her back sympathetically before going back to his place on the floor.

"So... how was your class?" Uhura asked as Bones studiously ignored Kathy, who shrugged nonchalantly.

"T'was 'kay" she drawled, furrowing her brows. Uhura's eyes widened. "Oh- uh, I know that expression to well. Tell me all about it."

"T'was nothin' Nee Nee..." Kathy trailed off, looking at anything other than her best friend. Nyota got the hint and changed the topic immediately.

"Hey, Stace and Chlo are coming tomorrow!"

Kathy's face split into a huge grin as she let out a squeal. Jim said 'cute' in a loud voice, looking at Bones the whole time, who was still stubbornly ignoring Kathy.

Kathy let out a small 'yes' as she got a look of childish excitement on her face, before turning to Bones. "Leo, I'm sorry..."

Bones hard expression melted away, and he let out a sigh. "Come here" he said, motioning for Kathy to go to him, and puling her onto his lap.

Kathy promptly curled up like a kitten and clutched Bones' shirt in her hands. A sudden flash went off as Bones and Kathy jumped, looking at Jim and Uhura, who were holding Kathy's camera.

"What?" Jim asked defensively. "It was a lovely brother- sister moment!" Uhura added, shooting Jim a look, telling him to keep his perverted thoughts to himself.

Kathy's eyes widened suddenly, as she looked at her best friends innocently. "I love you guys soooooooooo much!" She dragged out the 'so' as she made this weird hand gesture.

Bones snorted and Jim raised a brow, while Nyota rolled her eyes. "What do you want?"

Kathy smiled sheepishly as she bit her lip. "I might or might not have made a mess of my dorm and forgotten to clean it..."

The boys groaned and Bones gently pushed Kathy off his lap, before copying Jim's action and diving into his bed.

"We're sleepy, sorry!" Jim said cheekily from under the covers. "Yeah, me to" Bones added unconvincingly. Kathy huffed but didn't say anything as Nyota chuckled at her. "Come, I'll help you."