The Poltergeist (P1)

Hey folks! I'm back again! Wanna give a heads up to you guys, school's starting next week AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY HOMEWORK KJCHNFJKSCBNJ!!!

Okay people, I'm calm now. So basically the point is that I might not be able to update frequently, do yeah...

Anyhow, enjoy this chapter!!!

"So... anybody's got any ideas?" Nyota asked in a desperate attempt to drag the attention away from Kathy, who was babbling away about Nargles (A/N- Understand the HP reference?! ;D), not realizing that no one was listening to her.

Sybock, who seemed to be thoroughly amused by anything the 20 year old said or did, adopted a thinking face, looking a lot like Nyota, for some reason. Spock stood stiffly, his distaste for having fun evident in his body posture. His hands were clasped behind his back, as he observed the other three.

"We could indulge in the act of fooling or harmlessly scaring other beings, or what humans would call a 'prank'" Spock said suddenly.

"How can you 'harmlessly scare' someone?" Kathy asked suddenly. Spock merely raised an eyebrow, preparing to say something, only to be cut off by Sybock.

"Woah man, never thought you would suggest this!" Spock's eyes widened alarmingly when he realized what he had gotten himself into, making Kathy snicker.

"So, a prank it is. Who will be our victim?" Kathy said, her tone suddenly serious and business- like.

"...Why the sudden change in mood?" Sybock asked with a slight frown.

"Pranking is a serious business, young man. You do not take it lightly. It requires precision, perfection, and planning. Or the 3Ps, as I would like to call it. It would do you good to know this" Kathy said, her voice clear and curt. Sybock gave her a look while Nyota rolled her eyes.

"She's really into it isn't she?" Nyota jumped when she heard the cheerful Vulcan's voice near her ear.

"Uh... er... yeah..." She mumbled, attempting to get a grip of herself. "She does have a slight OCD issue..."

"It would do you good if you were this dedicated towards to your academics, Cadet Whitlock" Spock said rather rudely. Kathy flinched visibly.

Ouch.

Yeah, you deserved it.

Oh what I would give to shut you up... Stupid sub conscience of mine...

Sybock glared at his brother while Nyota eyed Kathy, biting her lip.

"... Anyhow..." Kathy drawled, attempting to diffuse the tension. "Who's our first victim?"

"First? Are you suggesting that there shall be more than one person who will be the victim of your 'pranks', cadet?" Spock asked, attempting to suppress his slight fear.

Kathy grinned, almost evilly. "Why yes, dear Sir! And please, call me Kathy, Katherina at least; I'm not your student... as of now.."

"Very well... Katherina" Spock said, hesitantly. Kathy looked at the ground.

Such a pretty ground!!!

Spock and Kathy sitting on a tree, and K-I-S-S-I-N-G-

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP HGVRHJRFJJHBHJ!!!

"I insist that you call me Spock. I am not your teacher... as of now" Spock added, humoring her. Kathy grinned as she let a giggle slip through. Sybock gave her a weird look.

"You guys have no sense of humor" She said, rolling her eyes.

"Wait- did my brother just joke? Who are you and what have you done to Spock?!" Sybock hissed, shaking Spock by the shoulder. Said man Vulcan- scowled.