Epilogue

Don't worry guys, there will be a sequel!

PS- I just shifted, and I'm using my mom's phone's wifi, so the connection is pathetic. Also, my exams are coming up, so there will be little to no updates for a few weeks. Also, I'M IN LOVE WITH FLASH!!!!

Ahem. Right, moving on to the story.

2 years later

The last 2 years had... changed Kathy, to say the least. She now was louder, crazier, and braver. Or so it seemed. She, in a way, was actually more guarded, hiding her emotions behind walls of confidence.

And naturally, nobody knew this.

She had changed appearance wise too. Her hair was now cut short, barely brushing her collar bone. Her eyesight had worsened, so she now had to wear glasses 24/7. She had gained weight by the hips; a result of stress eating and comfort foods. As usual, instead of the customary Star fleet skirts, she wore low waist jeans. Even Pike couldn't talk her out of that one. Her grades had reduced slightly, and her childish self was locked in the deepest part of her mind.

It was the first day of her third year at Star Fleet, and Kathy couldn't wait to make a new start. Her first class was Battle Strategies, and she knew that her teacher wouldn't be there for the first week. The thought of having a substitute teacher annoyed her, but there was nothing she could do about it, she had to suck it up.

So you can imagine her surprise when she walked into the class, where she had a shock of her life. She was late (as usual), and had rushed to her seat, not noticing the teacher.

"You are exactly 5.2 minutes late for class, Cadet..."

Kathy froze. She knew that voice well. A little too well. She turned around. He didn't remember her. A pang of hurt surged through her. Of course he wouldn't remember her, why would he?

"Cadet Whitlock, Sir."

The Vulcan looked at her passively.

"Consider this your, as human's would say, 'last chance', Cadet Whitlock."

She nodded, still not looking at him. And for the rest of the class, she observed him. As class ended, she made the mistake of looking at him in the eye.

She did what any normal person would do. She blurted out a 'Good day, Sir' and all but ran.

And with every step Kathy took, the walls that she had so carefully and tediously built around herself, came tumbling down, just like that.

So, yeah... Idk what to say now, but OMG I BLOODY MISSED WATTPAD SO BLOODY MUCH!!! Ahem. As you all can see, I'm perfectly fine. I DO NOT need medications. HEHEHE!!! As you can see, I am experiencing the effects of lack of wifi. AND TV. I'm fine people, just fine... *jumps into a hole and wails*

Just a clarification, the Vulcan is Spock (obviously, so Idk why I typed that...) and he did remember her, it's just that he was feeling so much that he was a a loss of words for a moment.

PS- As you all must have seen throughout this story, I am completely, utterly, and totally obsessed with Loki Laufeyson. So naturally, I'm writing some imagines! Check it out!

All the love,

Kit_Kat