pt 5: falling

-no pov:

Falling m/n was falling... he were panicking. holy shit!

-your pov:

What the fu- I'm falling oh shit... wait... chet! Where's chet! I look down to see chet flying below me.

"Chet stay right there don't move!"
I yelled panicking. Chet thank god didn't move. I grabbed onto his reins when i fell beside him.

"Oh thank god for you flying reindeer... wait... oh shit oh fu-"
I yelled as i crashed.. well chet crashed. I sat up and i saw that I was in the main field and all the elfs were fighting giant Toy solders... just then Santa's slay crashed not to far from me.

I saw a bunch of other elf's pile on top of the toy Santa so he wouldn't Escape.

---------------------

I was walking with the others trying to ignore Bernard but I just couldn't when he said.

"You gotta get married"

To my mom and Scott

"Excuse me what"
I questiond.

"Do you have a problem with that m/n"
Bernard said looking at me.

"No no not at all"
I said sarcastically, looking away.

---------------------

M/n was standing on the side lines as his mom Carol was getting married to santa clause.

-Your pov:

Wait dose this make me Santa's son now?

"Hey Charlie does this mean we're brothers now?"
I whispered to Charlie who was standing next to me.

"I guess it does"
Charlie whispered back.

"Sweet"
I said back.

I looked back to Scott and my mom only to see them kissing... cute...

-no pov:

Everybody awed at this. Scott then transformed back into Santa and everybody cheered...

Santa walked to his sleigh with Charlie to take him home and to deliver presents to all the boys and girls around the world.

---------------------

This chapter is very short I could've added it to pt 4 but I feal like I should do this so here we are.

Stay tuned for the next chapters beacus were going to start to get into the love and drama.

Edited

Words 338