pt 9: secrecy

Sorry it took me so long to make this I had no motivation. But I do know so let's get into this yaaay.
---------------------

-No POV:

Bernard woke up rubbing his tired eyes he felt around the bed to look for m/n not finding him in the proses.

Bernard decided to get up to look for him. He walked out of m/n's room into the hall he heard noise coming from the kitchen. Deciding to investigate he followed the noise. Once he got there he saw you in a tank top and sweatpants.

M/n noticed Bernard staring at him. he chuckled as he noticed Bernard checking him out.

"Want some French toast?"
He asked snapping Bernard out of his trance.

"Hmm ah yeah sure"
He replied.

"Allright"
M/n said smiling as he put two pices of French toast on a plate for Bernard.

Bernard sat down at m/n's kitchen table as m/n placed the plate infront of him.

"Thanks m/n"
Bernard thanked him for the food.

"Your welcome"
M/n replied sitting down with his own plate of French toast.

After the two were done with their food.

"Well I better be going m/n.. I have work"
Bernard said.

"Oh yeah sure I understand. You go on and get to work now Bernard"
M/n said to Bernard as he walked out the door.

"Bye m/n"
Bernard said.

"Bye Bernard"
M/n replied.

As soon as Bernard closed the door m/n got up to start working on his machine. M/n walked to his spare room that the machine was in. He had made some upgrades to it from what it made last time.

the machine was originally made to generate and activate a weapon that could kill Santa and any of the higher ups to be exact. M/n was now making it to create something sweet and kind, lovely. The machine was no longer going to be used to make a deadly weapon.

---------------------

M/n was about done with the machine when he heard a nock on his Door. M/n stoped working to see who it was when he opened the Door he saw his mom Carol.

"Hey mom. What are you doing here"
M/n said.

"Oh I just wanted to check on you"
She replied.

"Oh ok... well come in then"
M/n said opening the door wider and moving out of the way to let her in.

The two walked over to the living room. They both sat down on the couch.

"So how have you bean"
Carol asked.

"I'm good I'm good... you"
M/n replied.

"I am also good"
M/n's mom said back.

"M/n".
Carol said.

"Yeah mom"
M/n said.

"The reason I came here is beacuse I felt like something was wrong with you... is anything bothering you"
Carol asked.

M/n looked away then up then back down again.

"Yeah.. yeah there is actually"
M/n said shaking his head yes.

"Allright what's bothering you"
Carol asked.

"Well its about Bernard... were friends again which is nice but... but I feal like we should be more than that"
M/n said.

"Before we decided to be friends again... something kinda happened to us... umm we were dancing to music then we allmost..."
M/n paused for a second not to sure if he should tell his mom this.

"We allmost kissed"
M/n finished.

"I dont really know what to do now"
M/n said looking to his mom.

"Well I think you should tell him how you feel. Maybe do something romantic. Like take him out to eat or go on a walk with him. And tell him how you feel. I'm pretty confident he'll feel the same"
Carol said.

"Ok mom if you insist. Thank you"
M/n said smiling at her.

"Your welcome m/n"
Carol said getting up and walking out of m/n's house.

---------------------

A few minutes before Carol decided to visit m/n.

"What's on your mind Bernard"
Carol asked Bernard as he was pacing in the hallway of the workshop.

"M/n"
He said with no hesitation.

"Oh"
Carol said surprised.

"Do you like him"
Carol asked.

"Yes"
Bernard replied.

"Allright are you going to tell him"
Carol asked.

"No"
Bernard replied.

"I think you should"
Carol said.

"No no. No cant do that. I don't think he likes me in that way and I am not willing to risk getting rejected"
Bernard said.

"Well I can talk to him to see if he dose. I wont be forward with it. I'll just ask If anything is bothering him. Is that Allright"
Carol suggested.

"Yes I would really appreciate it if you did that. Thank you carol"
Bernard said.

"Your welcome Bernard. I'll go ask him right now"
Carol said walking to your house.
---------------------

Heyyyyyy I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Edited

Words 824