Pt 15: nightmare

Bernard woke up to the sound of whimpering he rubbed his eyes and looked over at m/n who looked like he was crying. Bernard sat up a little and tried to shake m/n awake.

M/n gasped and opened his eyes looking around.

"Hey it's ok"
Bernard comforted m/n

M/n's eyes landed on Bernard and he engulfed him in a hug as he started to cry. Bernard tried his best to comfort him.

"It's ok"
Was all he thought to say.

M/n calmed down after awhile and he fell back asleep in Bernard's arms.

Bernard sighed and lay m/n down, bringing his hand up to move a strand of hair away from his face before laying back down himself. He.

—————————

M/n was walking to the workshop to see Bernard. Once he entered he started looking around for him. He found Bernard ordering some elf's around. M/n walked up to him.

"Hey"
M/n said.

"Hey what's up"
Bernard said.

"The sky, anyway... I wanted to see if I could work here again cause I'm tired of sitting at home and doing nothing"
M/n said.

Bernard hesitated, seeing the dark circles still under m/n's eyes.

"No m/n I don't think so"
Bernard said.

"Why not"
M/n asked.

"Your still a dark elf, I can't just let you walk around the shop freely all day"
Bernard said.

"Seriously, just because I'm still a dark elf and I can stay around you, you know"
M/n argued

"Look we can talk about this when I get home ok I have a lot of stuff to do m/n"
Bernard said.

M/n groaned in frustration and walked away.

—————————————

M/n was sitting at a little cafe with some hot chocolate

'I should have know he wouldn't trust me. Of course he wouldn't. Maybe that's my fault'
M/n thought to himself while taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

Once m/n was done with his hot chocolate he went to his house and walked into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. He looked in the mirror seeing dark circles around his eyes.

"Yeah. Definitely my fault"
M/n said to himself before sighing and getting ready to take a shower

——————————

Bernard worked late again tonight purely to give m/n some time to himself. He walked to their shared bedroom and opened to door. Looking inside to see m/n sleeping. Bernard walked in and closed the door. He got in bed and wrapped his arms around m/n who shifted a little bit. They slept peacefully, despite having got into a fight earlier.

————

I spent like 4 days trying to figure out what to do with this chapter. Sorry it's a little short.

467 words