Pt 7: stalker

No pov:

M/n has bean spending an awful lot of time in his house and Bernard has noticed.

Bernard has bean reporting m/n's every move to Santa. He wants to get him banned again because he knows m/n's going to do something bad he just knows it.
—————————————
Bernard POV:

M/N is up to something and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

I was walking to m/ns house to sneak in I new he wasn't there because I saw him in the tools store a few minutes ago. I walked up to his door grabbing the spare key in his male-box. I opened his door stepping inside m/ns house closing the door behind me. I looked around I turned on the lights so it wasn't so dark. I looked around briefly before exploring his house. M/n had remodeled. But I was confident he was trying to rebuild the Machine I destroyed when he was banished.

I walked to the door that was near the kitchen. I opened it and there it was the Machine that was halfway rebuilt. I walked in the room further to inspect the progress on the Machine. Then I heard a door close and a click sound.

'Oh no'
I thought.

I turned around to see m/n standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"Oh Bernard. What do you think your doing here"
M/n said to me with a devious smirk.

"Ah n-nothing m/n I'm not doing anything"
I said obviously lying.

"Your a terrible lier Bernard"
M/n said as he started to walk toward me. I backed away bumping into something and falling in the proses. M/n was now in front of me he knelt down to look me in the eyes. He grabbed my chin so that I would I look at him.

"Are you stalking me? Bernard"
M/n said.

"I don't know... depends on how you define stalking"
I replied.

-No POV:

M/n let go of Bernard's chin grabbing his hand instead pulling him up to stand as m/n walked to the door unlocking it and pulling Bernard into his living room. M/n used a bit of Magic to turn on the radio.

As O Children by Nick Cave & the bad seeds started to play.

The lights were dim and the environment  was comforting.

M/n grabbed both of Bernard's hands as he started to sway to the music m/n smiled.

M/n and Bernard used to do this all the time before m/n was banished. M/n and Bernard smiled at each other.
M/n spun him around as he laughed, m/n smiled at him.
This was the first time Bernard actually felt comfortable around m/n since he came back to the North Pole.

M/n pulled Bernard closer to him. As they both looked into each other's eyes. They started to lean closer to each other staring into the others eyes. Their lips inching closer and closer, but before they could touch Bernard pulled away from m/n.

"What's wrong?"
M/n asked with a slight frown.

"I know what your trying to do m/n"
Bernard said in a Stern tone.

"Well then what am I trying to do"
M/n said laughing a bit.

"Your manipulating me"
Bernard spoke.

"What"
M/n questioned frowning.

"Your trying to get me to trust you so that I won't get you banished again"
Bernard answered.

"No no that's not what this is please"
M/n started to tear up.

"Save it m/n... I don't want you toying with my feeling..."
Bernard said before walking out of m/n's house.

M/n looked to the door for a bit before walked to it placing his back to it as he slid down it and tucked his knees into his chest.
(Hey little train wait for me)
M/n then screamed in frustration.
(I once was blind but now I see)

Bernard was walking away from m/n's house when he heard him scream.
(Have you left a seat for me)
He looked back regretting what he did but still decided to walk to Santa's office to tell him what m/n was up to.
(Cause that's such a strange little imagination...)
—————————————-

I feel like this song goes with this story kinda perfectly.
Anyway don't worry I'm going to make the next chapter right now ok 👍

Edited
Words 751