pt 8: friends again

-no POV:

Bernard was walking to Santa's office to tell him what he came across. He went to go grabe the door nob untill he heard Santa and Carol talking about m/n.

"He's just the nicest kid or elf now. In the world. I don't know what I would do without him".
Carol said.

"Yeah I can agree. I'm so glad he's here at the north pole I heard he's very creative".
Santa said.

Bernard felt a little guilty so he decided not to tell Santa about what m/n was building and decided that he was going to give m/n another chance.

Truth be told Bernard really just wanted his best friend back.

---------------------

Bernard was walking home as it was the end of the day and he was very tired. As he was walking alittle something popped into his brain. What him and m/n were about to do before he pushed him away.

Bernard's eyes widened when he realized. He had to apologize to m/n now. Bernard ran to m/ns house. He nocked on the Door hoping the elf would Answer. He did. When m/n opened the door he imidietly closed it beacuse it was Bernard.

Bernard stoped the Dore before it could fully close.

"M/n wait I want to talk to you"
Bernard said.

"Why... I thought I was manipulating you"
M/n said.

"I know I said that but I was wrong... you aren't manipulating me m/n"
Bernard said.

"Allright come in"
M/n said letting Bernard in.

Bernard walked to m/n's living room sitting down on his couch m/n followed along.

"So why are you here"
M/n asked.

"Beacuse I realized something"
Bernard said

"And what might that be?"
M/n asked.

"Umm... that..."
He paused.

"That you are actually a really awesome person. And more than that an amazing friend. I guess what im trying to say m/n... is that... I want to be your best friend again"
Bernard said nervesly.

"Bernard... I want to be your best friend again too"
M/n replied. Bernard smiled at him and m/n did the same.

"What do you say we have an old fashion sleep over"
M/n suggested.

"That would be fun"
Bernard said.

"Grate!"
M/n said standing up grabing Bernard's hand and dragging him to his room.

Once there m/n let go of Bernard's hand than plopted himself on his bed as he sighed.

"So how have you bean"
Bernard said awkwardly

"I have bean good and you?"
M/n replied.

"I have also bean good"
Bernard said walking over to m/n's bed and laying nexted to him.

You both starred at each other

"Let's talk about what has happened to us during are separation, yeah?"
M/n suggested.

"Yeah sure"
Bernard said.

And so m/n and Bernard spent the entire rest of the night talking about what was new with the two until the both of then fell asleep together.

---------------------

I know this chapter is pretty short it only beacuse I hadn't ideas what to have them do at the sleep over do yeah still hope you guys liked it.

Edited

Words 536