time to investigate!

Umbrella was talking the whole way to lab 0.parasoul was in her own world as she thought about her dream last night.

'Why was it with valentine of all people?!' Thought Parasoul as she stared outside her car window.

It wasn't the fact that it was a wet dream that weirded her out,(she had those too sometimes.she was human too),it was the fact that it was with valentine that confused her.

'It was just like the first time when they first had-'

"PARASOUL WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE!"

Umbrella's yelling pulled parasoul out of her trance.

"I see..well let's go inside.stay close to me umbrella."

'seeing valentine is gonna be....something..'

"Princess parasoul has arrived.valentine,you will help me with the tour and the convincing.painwheel,robo-fortune,fukua you will demonstrate my inventions now and later on."

All 4 of them nodded along even though no one really cared especially painwheel and fukua.

"If any of you 4 mess this up...well I won't get into that..now let's go."

"Hello brain drain.thank you for allowing me and umbrella to come."

"Yeah thanks mr! Even though you didn't have a choice,it was nice of you to say yes!"

".....uh huh...well Princess and little one..follow me and valentine around for the tour."

Oh right valentine! Umbrella now has a chance!

"Oh parasoul..are you sure you want umbrella near us right now?we will be looking through alot of not age appropriate workings and.."

Well brain drain was somewhat right. The more parasoul thought about,they probably had some gruesome stuff in this lab.

"I see...valentine."

"Yes brain drain?"

"I need to watch over the little one."

Now valentine was a babysitter?! While she wanted to work,she took notice of umbrella gleaming of excitement as she look at her

"*sigh* Okay sir.umbrella come with me to my office."

"Yay! Okay valentine!"

Off they went to Valentine's office.

"Well princess,shall we begin?"

"We shall.lead the way"

Parasoul was dreading this but she needed more help for the next skullgirl so that the kingdom could be more prepared.

But she was happy that valentine wouldn't be accompanying them.it was too weird to talk to valentine anyway.

"Soo..what's it like fighting skullgirls?"

"Well it's very dangerous but someone has to do it.."

"Did you kill the skullgirl...what's her name again?"

"It's Marie and no I didn't.painwheel did."

Umbrella didn't really know who that was.she had guessed it was the cool crazy looking girl she saw with valentine 2 days ago.

"....is painwheel that girl with the wheel on her back?"

"Yep.you are probably wondering how she got to be like that huh?"

Umbrella nodded.she had a lot of questions and once this one was answered,the main one will be too!

"I kiddnapped her and me and brain drain experimented on her so that she could defeat the skullgirls...brain drain called her back her for future use and that's why you and parasoul are here right now."

Valentine looked so guilty yet so un-guilty at the same time.

"Oh well that sucks....thats why parasoul with your boss?"

"Yep,but enough about me.you said that you had a question?"

"Oh right! Um how long have you known parasoul for?"

Out of all the questions valentine thought of in her head,this was not one of them.she had tried her best to not say much to parasoul due to a dream that she had last night..

"I've known parasoul since high school.we became friends by defending each by the popular girls.."

"Wait really?! Wow! But...what changed?"

"Me..i was apart of the black egrets for some time till I found what I was really wanting then I betrayed them and parasoul."

Umbrella was getting answers! Sad ones but they're answers!

"Huh...but I dont get why parasoul is so hung up on you though..."

"I'm very resistant. I do wonder how her and brain drain are doing.."

MEANWHILE

"This is one of the plans that I have-"

"PUSSY!"

"PAINWHEEL SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"PUSSY!"

"FUKUA,PAINWHEEL IM NOT PLAYING YOUR GAMES RIGHT NOW!"

as brain drain argued with the two experiments,robo-fortune gave parasoul a cookie.

"This will take sometime.."

"Oh well.."

"Valentine,do you like my sister and when I mean by like I mean do you wanna kiss my sister on the lips?"

........

".......HUH?!"

"Well do you?"

"OBVIOUSLY NOT! WHY WOULD I?!"

By Valentine's reaction,umbrella had a feeling that valentine was lying...or she just doesn't know about her feelings.

"Okay New question!how exactly did you and parasoul become friends?"

"Well I can at least tell you this.okay brella sit tight."

TBC

Gfs canon

Gfs canon