that bored huh?

Valentine...was bored.

She didn't have much to since she now had the day off due to the day off from drain today.

"Maybe I should call parasoul...i do have to ask her a question...what do you think choco?"

Choco just stared at valentine with empty eyes then flopped over completely.

"Hmmm I guess your right...just let me get some alcohol in."

"Okay but how are you gonna approach her?"

"Umbrella,shouldn't you be getting ready for bed?"

"Well yeah but....what you say to valentine is like super important!"

"Umbrella let me handle this.go to bed."

Umbrella didn't believe parasoul.parasoul was not go with her feelings and she could see that valentine sucked with feelings too so the fact they've made this far is crazy! Umbrella will NOT let them mess it up!

"But-"

"Sis don't worry. Me and val will be fine.."

".....alright.night sis!"

"Goodnight sis."

"Alright. I'm here....now to the top."

Parasoul had reached the top of the complex and knocked.

"Oh! Um hey parasoul"

"Hello valentine.how are you?"

"Um well...what are you doing here?"

"I just came to hang out and get away from work tonight.is that okay?"

"Of course it is-hey is your forehead okay?"

Parasoul had gotten tackled on her way up here.two kids were playing rough and she payed the price for it.

"Oh just got tackled by some kids on the first floor."

"My goodness I told those two to stop being rough! Well come on in and let me treat that wound."

"Really valentine,you didn't need to do this.its just a little blood."

"It could get infected! Now kitty or puppy?"

"Kitty obviously."

Valentine placed the kitty bandage onto parasouls wound and gave it a kiss to make it better.

"Now since that's over,wanna watch a movie?"

"Meh alright...i dont care which genre we watch."

Soon they were 40 minutes into a romcom movie...it was cheesy and boring aka the perfect movie to talk over.

"How was the meeting today?"

"Oh horrible.they could not stop blaming each other and me.we have another one tomorrow at 10 am...and I am dreading it."

"Wow sounds lame."

"Are you doing experiments with brain drain?"

"Oh no thankfully. Tomorrow I just have to do paperwork.."

"Hmm."

"....."

"....."

"....hey valentine..?"

"Yeah?"

"..what are we?"

"....i wanted to ask you that too..."

"Oh...so neither of us know..damm"

"Well you have to do all these meetings and plans to bring down the Medicis...i have my work at lab 0.."