don't you dare..

"....."

It was the day after Valentine's day and valentine and parasoul didn't do jack for it.

Parasoul had to do work on v-day but still had enough time at night for some fun so why didn't they do anything?

FLASHBACK

"........no."

"Valentine why are you-"

"Be quiet.i know you're gonna blame me for them being gone.."

"......you are lucky that I took you back for what you did to me."

".........."

"Now you have this day off.....go.go have fun with that replacement."

"SHE IS NOT A REPLACEMENT!"

"you..just go."

"......"

Valentine was in her nightgown watching her fireplace burn with said fire.she got her picture of the last hope and sat down with it.

Valentine starred at Christmas.

"....happy birthday...i..i'm so sorry.it's all my fault.i got you killed...i ruined everything-RINGGGG!"

"h-huh? Hello?"

"Oh um..hey Valentine!"

"Oh! Hey parasoul.how are you?"

"Fine...hey is it alright if I come over? I want to spend this Valentine's day night with you..unless you're working?"

"Oh no I'm not working...sure you can come over.."

"Alright I'll be there."

Parasoul then hung up.valentine then got up to clean up a little bit.she may feel like an absolute fucking loser,but parasoul couldn't see this.

Parasoul then ran to her room to put on some makeup.

"Hey sis? Where are you going? I thought you didn't have time today."

"Well i have to....do a secret mission right now."

Umbrella couldn't know about this purely because she didn't know how long she would be at Valentine's home.

"....does it have to have anything to do with valentine~?"

"...maybe.now you know you have to be in bed by 9 so when i get back,I'll hear about it."

"Hpmh! Fine..bye sis!"

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

"Hey parasoul come in."

"Thanks Val."

Parasoul took notice of the fire place being on and the picture on top of it.

"......so why did you come here?"

"Well I was done with work a little early..so I thought about seeing you."

Valentine paused.she was the first thought of parasouls mind?

"Hey are you alright?you seem down.."

"Oh...it's nothing-"

*RING RING*

Valentine's phone was ringing.valentine saw who it was and rolled her eyes.

"...oh it's brain drain. Aren't you going to answer?"

"He's been calling all day...just ignore it."

"But it's your day off right? He shouldn't be calling you...that is it."