more work!

"Thanks for the gifts girls but you didn't need to give me these.."

"Well we just wanted ta give you latw Christmas and birthday presents!"

It had been 2 days since Christmas and Valentine's birthday.the girls decided to give valentine gifts even though it was in a sarcastic way.

Peacock gave her a top hat,fukua gave her a hand made painting of her,robo-fortune gave her a hug...yes a hug,umbrella gave her some ice cream,and painwheel gave her some sunglasses.

Valentine thought that the gifts were good so of course she accepted them.valentine saw much much effort fukua put into that painting that it nows hangs up in her office.

"Valentine,brain drain wants to speak to you."

"Oh no! Valentine be careful! Big sis says that he's a villian!"

"Oh trust me...i know."

"Valentine.what the hell is wrong with you?"

"What you tried to do last week was wrong and you know it.you tried to make another painwheel and for what?!"

"....valentine think about future skullgirls.painwheel is a failure."

"But painwheel destroyed the skullheart! We should be trying to cure her! We do not need to do that to another child!"

".........that princess has made you soft..."

"....dont bring parasoul into this..."

"And why not? The minute she came Into your life,you started to not understand the whole reason that you are at the lab 0."

"........."

".....not that this is over,get filia and Samson-"

"You are such a hypocrite."

"Excuse me?"

"You fell in love with Christmas! You loved her with all your sad little heart! But now that she's gone,you've lost even more of yourself!"

"Valentine-"

"Parasoul brings out my heart! Only hallow could bring out my heart like that! Love is....new and nice....."

Brain drain stared at valentine in anger and regret.

".....im sorry....i know that you blame me for the last hope dying...i blame myself too...but I will never do anything like that ever again!"

...........

"Call me for something that doesn't involve kidnapping kids."

"You really said no?"

"Of course I did....we will fix you...i promise."

"Valentine...why...why did you need me..?"

"You had skullgirl blood...i didn't want to...im sorry"

".......parasoul is here.."

"Hey parasoul!"

"Hello umbrella.how was the lab?"

"Fun! Peacock hung upside down for 3 hours!"

"Huh. Hello valentine! How are you?"

"Brian drain pissed me off....he still wants me to kidnap filia."

"Ugh! But...you still seem down.."

"He brought you up...and the last hope.."

"Oh...im sorry."

"No no its okay...hey can the girls stay at the castle today? Painwheel and the others want to see filia and they want to have a sleepover."

"Ummm welll...."

"Please parasoul?? We just wanna have fun..."

".....oh well..okay. You girls can have a sleepover."

"YAY! GIRLS SHE SAID OKAY!"

Everyone cheered for the sleepover tonight! Valentine was happy that painwheel could see filia.

"Also...valentine and me will have our own sleepover."

"We will?"

"Yep.for work purposes."

"That's right...girls let's get ready for tonight."

"Hell yeah! BB and doc are gonna be soo bored without me!"

"You know...i noticed that you're somewhat of these girls mother..."

"Oh yeah...someone needs to protect them from brain drain's antics...nevermind that...lets go have fun?"

"Hm. Fun it is."

TBC

Gift giving💞

Gift giving💞

Also I'm gonna make a new story which is about the last hope and brain drain doing stupid shit. I'll still be working on this current story though.

Have I mentioned that I love valentine,parasoul,the ship valensoul. I also love hallow x valentine and the last hope!