BONUS CHAPTER!

A year and a half after the war:

The air in the palace of Ashokdhar was in smiles and soft parts of joy and happiness. It was a much-awaited feeling after the war and even the tension swirling around the kingdom for around 17 years.

Aradhya's smile had returned. It wasn't the same but it was involuntary. She smiled more in the past few days. She had perfect meetings with Gaurang. Her soulmate. They used to talk for hours before Gaurang had to go tend to the outcasts.

Now, the royal family was there for the welcome. Of its princess. Aradhya stopped next to Vihaan. The two looked and seemed like a pair one would die for. Aradhya was clad in a crimson and gold lehenga. She was maybe one of the queens of Ashokdhar after Sadhana who was unapologetically persistent on not wanting to have a veil over their heads while welcoming someone.

Vihaan on the other hand was in a pretty yellow sherwani. He has all his rings and chains in place. A sword at his side. His complexion was so much calmer now that his strength was by his side. Calmer features. There were signs of age showing up on the couple's faces.

Chavi and Rihit as well stood waiting.

The doors stood ajar for a moment. The aura of Nandini shot through with her bright smile radiating. She was in a yellow-red lehenga too. She smiled at how she and her brother matched. Beside her, with utmost discipline, strode Maharaja Himanshu, the king of the Suryagandharv kingdom. He had a benevolent existential ambiance.

Behind them followed Rajat and Darsh.

"Welcome, Maharaj Himanshu. It is my honor to serve you in our palace." Vihaan bowed his head in respect. Himanshu did the same.

"Thank you for receiving us, your majesty. I am honored to have been invited to your impeccable kingdom." Himanshu said.

"I don't know, you are getting old, brother," Nandini said with raised brows. Vihaan grinned.

"The feast will be organized soon. Have some rest and please, feel free to visit the palace." Aradhya smiled at Himanshu, "You have the best guide by your side anyway." she gestured to Nandini who had a proud look on her face.

Nandini smiled and the ladies broke into a lengthy embrace.

Over the other spectrum, however, there was Chavi who grew very much uncomfortable with all the royal necessities she was using. She was in royal clothing as well. She had a ton of ornaments and even a handmaiden.

She soaked in the friendly discussion between the elders. She was somewhat happy seeing her mother happy. After years. While she looked over the conversation she caught Darsh's eye. He seemed to have his eyes on her. He wasn't even listening to the elders the whole time. He had a teasing glance in his eyes. Chavi glared at him and turned away to meet, Rajat who stood right next to him and smiled.

"And you, miss." She heard Nandini say, "You look rather stunning. Like you were meant to be in a royal family. It won't be a hard time looking for a groom for you." she teased.

Chavi's cheeks caught a shade of blush. She didn't shy away but her face grew alluring by the second. She knew Darsh was smirking at her by Rajat's reaction.

"No, I think there is still time for that. I won't be wedding anytime soon. Maybe a few more years." Chavi argued. She fiddled with her rings.

"Of course. But be sure to at least give love a try. It's worth it." Nandini put her hand around Chavi.

Nandini caught Rihit stirring in his place a little. She shot him a look. She was completely okay with Himanshu being there because he had been respectful of her past love. He has not been pressing her to be the "ideal wife".