Chapter 9

I have a hunch that you will like this chapter even if it's short because it has love scenes. hahaahahaha. I tried my best to imagine it and asked my happily committed friend of her s** life.

I open my eyes because heat is waking me up. I could feel sweat on my forehead. I turn my head for air and see that his head is on my chest while his arms are protectively enclosing me and his legs are in between mine.

I smile, with him; this is always how I wake up every morning. He is very possessive even in bed.

I move his hair which is covering his handsome face to see the man that I will spend the rest of my life with.

He blinks then opens his eyes. He smiles as he sees me.

"Good morning to the love of my life," he greets me.

I shriek because he is now on top of me. I giggle while struggling from his embrace.

"Sshhhh, you don't want to wake up our kiddos," he starts to kiss my lips. I stop giggling because I can't stop not to kiss this man.

"hmmmm, I never get tired of kissing these lips."  He murmurs against my lips.

His lips trail my neck and sucks my collarbone.

"Ahhhhh," I moan

I arch my back as I feel his hands on my breast. He is kneading it harshly.

"It's amazing how these two grow through the years," he says as he cup each of them alternately. I couldn't get enough so I sit to remove my nighties.

His lips twitch because of my impatience. I kiss him again and touch his manhood. He is ready for me. I smile.

He slips his fingers in my panty when we hear little voices.

"Mommy," a female child's voice.

"Daddy, Tabing wet her pajamas again." A male child's voice.

"Mommy!"

"Daddy!"

"Fuck," I hear him mutter.

I laugh and kiss him on the lips.

"MOMMY"

"DADDY"

"MOMMY"

"MOMMY"

"DADDY"

The little voices are now becoming stronger.

"I miss morning sex with my teletubies," he says before he stands up to open the door.

I try to concentrate because I want to see the faces of the owner of the little voices but reality is pulling me back. I shut my eyes close to see them but see only darkness.

Crap. I am awake now.

I sit and wipe the sweat on my face and neck with my blanket.

What was that?

It has been 4 years since I had my last dream. I dream about the death of my grandmother and 3 weeks later, it came true.

It's a rare occasion for me to remember my dream but my dreams have always come true.

I get up to drink water. I see in my wall clock that it's 2 in the morning.

I just had the most beautiful dream. I know it will come true because all of my dreams have become reality.

I know that I couldn't return to sleep so I sit on my desk and take out the invitations for my debut two weeks from now.

I smile as I saw the invitation for Bolt. I will give it to him tomorrow.

It's 3 am and I am still not sleepy. I decide to prepare my things for school. I iron my uniform and pack my things. At 6 am, I am already on my way to school.

I walk happily inside our campus and is surprise to see Bolt under a tree.

Why is he so early? His class starts at 9am

I approach him and notice that he is sleeping. His back is against the tree while his head is swaying and dropping.

His head looks funny.

I move closer to him to check if he is really asleep when his head sways in my direction. I open my eyes wide as I see his head sways towards my face but my eyes go wider when I feel his lips on mine. Afraid, that he will wake up, I quickly move away from him.

I just kissed Bolt accidentally.

"What was that?" He says then opens his eyes slowly.

For the second time around, I am once again nervous in front of the man I love. The kiss reminds me of my erotic dream last night.

Ughhhhh! Why am I becoming dirty minded?

"Good morning and hi," I greet him shaking.

"What's up teletubies?" He asks while yawning

He called me teletubies. I remember my dream where he also calls me teletubies and recall the taste of his lips and touch.

Uggghhhh. I don't want to remember that dream.

"I am here to give you these," I say and hand the invitation card for my debut.

He stops stretching his arms and looks at what I am holding.

"You are one of my 18 roses," I continue.

He smiles. "You're not asking," he says.

"I don't need to because your name is already in the invitation card as the 18th rose. You will be my last dance," I say.

"Whoa! I didn't know that you are bossy too," he says smirking.

"I am not but I am an achiever and I always achieve what I want," I say emotionless.

"I'll be there," he says then walks away.

I run after him "Wait," I say.

He turns around and sees me breathless.

I took his hand and put the invitation card on his palms.

"You forgot this," I say while heaving.

I look up to him and smile but he just stares at me with nothing.