27 (Bolt)

Guess what? I'm back. This time, I promise to end this story until chapter 30. I stopped writing in wattpad because no one really reads my story. Shameful as it may seems, but I want my words to reach a lot of people. However, it didn't. So what? My ideas and gift of language are not dependent on wattpad readers. it doesn't matter if no one vote this story or if no one even bothers to check Bolt and Nerdine because I am still writing. Real writers write not to impress but to express. I hope you like my way of expressions. 

Great, Just great! Why do a lot of men love my wife? First is Oreo, second, is Zack and now Miko. I bet there are a lot of them who I still don't know. If I happen to know them all, I will surely kill them.

I slammed the door closed of my condo because all of the mentioned men piss me off.

"Hey," Cylent greets and pecks my lips.

I look at her pretending that I am unaffected by her chaste kiss.

"Welcome home!" she continues.

She takes my bag and helps me with my tie.

I smile. She really is caring, I'm sure she will be a perfect mother.

Wait! What am I thinking? I hate the fact that she is pregnant but what I hate the most is that I am the father. Urgh!

"What do you want for dinner?" She asks.

"Why do a lot of men like you?" I inquire too.

"Huh?" She responds in confusion.

"Stop being too pretentious, what did you do for them to like you? Did you also trick them like what you did to me?" I say.

"Why are you saying this?" she says.

"Because, I am tired of you," I confess.

I see pain in her expressions as she looks down.

"Cut the act of being pity. You don't deserve any remorse and sympathy," I angrily utter.

I thought she's going to answer back with her usual witty words but I am wrong. She takes me by surprise as she says "giving up never becomes a choice in my life but I guess, you are the exception."

With that, she approaches me and kisses my cheek as she says "Good bye Bolt. Thank you for all the painful and happy memories. They made me mature"

"You're finally leaving me?" I ask with a tone of excitement.

"I'm finally giving up my love for you." She answers and forces a smile.

"That's great," I exhale.

"I know right? You will be finally happy," she declares.

"And with Trina," I added.

Silence

Silence

Silence

Suddenly, a sob fills my whole condo unit. It is full of anguish and pain.

"Hey," I try to reach her as she sinks into the floor, crying her hearts out.

"Please don't touch me, I might forget that I already gave up," she states in between sobs.

"After this, I promise that I will stop thinking about you," she says.

"I promise to not care of you," she sobs

"I promise to be happy without you," she continues.

"I promise, I promise to unlove you," she declares before standing up.

"Cylent," I soothe. It's breaking me to see her like this. She's always brave, cheerful and strong but now?

I hug her but she rejects me.

"I said stop being kind because you just rejected me even if I am pregnant with your child. You never really care about us, don't you?" she shouts.

"Cylent, I – I .."

I am lost for words. I didn't expect that my simple question will end up like this. I thought, she would just berate me with her witty mouth but she just surrenders.

No!

I can't let her go.

I won't

"Watch me fall in love with someone else Bolt," she utters before leaving my condo unit.

What does that mean? I want to grab her and tell her to take back what she just said but I can't move.

She can't be serious.

"Cylent, wait!" I shriek.

"My patience is over, we're OVER ," she says for the last time before she enters the elevator.

I watch the elevator door close and for the last time get a glimpse of the only face that is capable of unleashing the real Bolt within me

No!

This is not real!

0eƣ