13(Bolt)

It feels like a nail is being pierced on my forehead. My temple badly hurts.

"AHHHH," I groan in pain as I compress my face to a soft and smooth area.

"Hmmmmm"

What's this?

It feels good and my nostrils are once again invaded by the familiar scent of powder and milk.

I close my eyes tightly and extend my hand to grasp whatever that soft and smooth area is.

My hands land on a small and jellylike bump. I mold it in my hands and squeeze its end.

Wait a minute.

This is not an ordinary bump. It has a crown on its end.

I continue squeezing its peak while I open my eyes slowly.

A beautiful masterpiece welcomes my eyes as I open them for the first time this day.

A round face is housing the angelic features of a beautiful woman. Under her thick, dark and perfectly threaded brows are her slightly bump lids whose ends are grown by a long, dark and straight lashes.

My gaze involuntarily travels to her nose which possesses femininity. It stands in grace and elegance at the center of her visage. I stare at the pointy tip of her nose which is directed to her slightly open lips.

The sight of her lips reminds me of our kiss.

I swear she tastes of milk and her breath smells like vanilla. I remember that it was her firm and soft lips that fuel my desire to deepen our kiss. Last night, I was able to explore the deep secrets of her mouth, leaving nothing untouched and unlicked.

I remove my gaze from her lips because something is starting to be alive down there instead I stare at her holistically. Everything in her face is perfect. Perhaps, perfection is her middle name.

Indeed, the most valid assessment to tell if a woman is beautiful is when she wakes up in the morning with no makeup and with disheveled hair but still looks strikingly beautiful.

I gently remove a few strands of hair on her neck and put it at her back. I  can now see her collarbone and her narrow cleavage.

Wait

Why is she naked in top?

I am about to remove the blanket that covers her to check if she is naked entirely when she suddenly envelops me in her arms and rests her face on my chest.

I could feel the heat from her naked skin and realize that I am naked as well.

Did we? Oh no!

She stirs while I hold my breath because her knee touches my pet who is now proud and alive.

"What's that?" She asks as her knee once again touches my pet.

She removes her head from my chest and blinks her eyes before opening them.

"Good morning," She greets me as she looks up.

I say nothing because I try to remember the events last night.

I was drunk then she helped me. We rode her car and walked inside the elevator till we reach her floor. I laugh then lost our balance and I kiss her.

I kiss her then I——

Wait! I can't remember anything.

What happen after the kiss?

"Did you have fun last night?" she asks and yawns.

"What happened last night?" I ask, slightly alarm.