19(Nerdine)

I deeply apologize for the long wait.

I feel sorry for those who didn't even take a glance of this story because it has an awful cover. Trust me, this story is better than other wattpad stories out there even if this is just random thoughts of mine.

She is losing too much blood.

I try to open my eyes to see what's going on but I couldn't. Something heavy is resting on my eyelids which make it impossible to open them. I turn my head sideward and groan.

What is happening?

"Bolt," I murmur.

"Shhhhhh, you will be okay"

Wait! That is not his voice. Where am I?I summon all of my courage to open my eyes because I really need to see what is going on but a strong force is pulling me toward the bottom of unconsciousness. I groan and struggle to this unknown force before I surrender and hear the last sound of being conscious.We are ready.

48 HOURS LATER

Baby wake up please

I need youI can't take another hour of you asleep.

I try to recognize the voice and hope it's Bolt but I know better. Bolt never calls me babe and he will never need me.The voice is not dangerous and serious like Bolt. It sounds kind and soothing. I wonder who it is. I like to know who the person is but my eyes won't cooperate with me. I try to speak but my mouth failed me too.

Ughhhhhh. I want to see who is speaking.I concentrate and drive all of my focus to my eyelids.

I need you to open.

Open now

I said open

"Zack?" I ask in confusion and look around if Bolt is here too.

"Thank goodness your back!" He exclaims and kisses my forehead.

"Errr?" I say in shock from the contact of his lips to my skin.

"You passed for two days," he answers.

"Two days!" I say unbelievably.

"You got a wound in your knee and a metal is stuck on it. What happened?" He inquires in clenched teeth.

"Oh!" is all I could say.

"Where's Bolt?"

I try to avoid his inquiry.

"Answer my question first before you ask another question," he says.

Seriously? He is unbelievable.

"A car bumped me," I say.

"WHAT!!!" He shouts.

I roll my eyes at his reaction.

"Whose car?" he asks again in his usual hate-me tone.

"I don't know the driver," I lied.

"I will make sure that the driver will pay big time," he states.

"There's no need" I shrug my shoulders.

"Look at me, I am perfectly fine now," I continue.

"Of course you are! After three bags of blood donation, 2 hours in the operating room and not to mention the forty-eight hours you were unconscious." He mutters sarcastically.