Chapter 11

It was day 2 in the lovely and beautiful New York City.

It was the day that we will perform on stage in front of thousands of people and everyone was excited. I was panicking so much that I was going to have a heart attack, we were backstage rehearsing and reviewing our songs and choreography when Blaine came near me and said "would you calm down if you don't we will be in so much trouble and I don't know what happens next but remember that I will always be near you every time and everyday in every moment of our life okay so stop worrying?" and then I smiled and leaned in t kiss him on his lips and it lasted a couple of second then I told him "you take my breath away" and he smiled and laughed and told me "did I ever tell you how much I love you ?" and I said smiling "yes you did but it never gets old we are like an old married couple" we laughed and got back with the group.

Aural Intensity is first to perform, singing a mash-up of Magic by Olivia Newton-John and You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban. When they were performing me and Blaine went to talk to Rachel and the others to wish them good luck and the other warblers settled down in their seats since we were the last group to perform.

When we were in the corridor and came to the new directions green room we knocked and went in. mr.Schue was giving his usual pep talk and then Finn professes his love for Rachel and everyone gave a group hug. We talked a bit until their light went off and on as a signal that they were up next, we said our goodlucks and then we went to sit with the other Warblers.

The New Directions were performing Faithfully, a mash-up ofAny Way You Want It/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin', and Don't Stop Believin'and they were really good and we all cheered for them.

And when they were done we saw that Quinn was looking at someone familiar in the crowd and she saw her mother cheering for her. When they were done they went backstage and when the others and I were going to prepare on the stage we saw the New Directions running towards the door with Quinn yelling and her mother near her holding her hand. Just in this moment Quinn announces that her water has broken, and is rushed to the hospital.

We were up next and I was freaking out Blaine came and hold my hand and kissed me on the cheek and he calmed me down and when we were all settled on the stage we began to sing our first song that was the duet that me and Blaine had prepared.

The power lines went out

And I am all alone

But I don't really care at all

Not answering my phone

All the games you played

The promises you made

Couldn't finish what you started

Only darkness still remains

Lost sight

Couldn't see

When it was you and me

Blow the candles out

Looks like a solo tonight

I'm beginning to see the light

Blow the candles out

Looks like a solo tonight

But I think I'll be alright

Been black and blue before

There's no need to explain

I am not the jaded kind

Playback's such a waste

You're invisible

Invisible to me

My wish is coming true