Chapter 15

6 months later
(Sorry about the time gap)

Kurt's POV

6 months passed. 6 fricking months I can't handle it anymore if I said yes nothing would've have happened and now I'm here crying.

The nurse said sometime this month he would wake up and I hope today will be that day.

I was going to visit him later today after classes finished cause I'm a bit late on everything.

Later that day still Kurt's POV

I opened his hospital room door and went to sit as usual in the chair beside him and placed my hand in his hand brushing his knuckles.
"You know I love you Blaine all those memories we had the fun and the laughter. I will always love you cause you're the love of my life Blaine and nothing will change that ever. If you wake up yes I'll marry you and we will find a place and live happily ever after like how every fairytale ends. I wish that will be us and it will be I won't give up on our relationship I love you Blaine."
He moved his head slowly and I started to shout to the nurse. She ran quickly in the room and I grabbed his hand tighter and not letting it go. He opened his mouth and said only three words "I love you" and then the worst thing happened the machine started beeping so fast. Beep after beep and a straight line appeared I knew what happened and felt down crying on my knees sobbing so hard. I was going to die. I kissed his cheek and cried without taking a single breath. Doctors rushed in the room and told me to go out but I started to yell "no way that's my boyfriend there dying I can't" and they carried me out of the room and I waited on the chair for what feels like hours but it was only minutes.

Finn and the others came rushing through the door and crying. I couldn't lose him I just couldn't. But he was dead he was dead and I couldn't believe it. It is all my fault.

I'm so sorry for ending it like this but I couldn't think of any other way to end it and It was coming to an end so yeah well I have reasons why I finished this book. . .....
1. I'm so busy and school is starting soon

So yeah . .. .  ..
If you have any opinions or ideas feel free to tell me and well I love you all and thanks for reading my first book I hope they're will be more.

Follow my social media it will mean so much
Twitter: @shaniacatania
Instagram: itsshania
Love you all.