Chapter 12

When we went back to Lima Blaine and I were so happy because now we could go to Paris and who knows what was going to happen there and that's why its called the city of love.

When we arrived at Dalton Blaine and I were holding hands our fingers interwined together and I loved that feeling inside of me,the feeling of love and happiness. My life had really changed since I met Blaine and look at us now all lovingly and together.

When we were walking down down the corridor our French teacher came near us and began to talk.

"So first of all welcome back and I'm sorry that you didn't win" we nodded and he continued "as you know this week you'll be going to Paris and don't forget that you'll have to pack and be ready because you leave tomorrow" we smiled at the last part and then Blaine nodded and thanked him and we continued to walk to our rooms.

When we reached our rooms, blaine and I went our separate ways and into our rooms to begin to pack more clothes in our already done luggage but this time we are not taking our uniforms of course.

When we packed our things I went to Blaine's room and we talked for a moment.

--x--

Our weekend started on Friday, to be precise - and it was lovely to wake up in our absolutely stunning room at the Saint James Paris, a Relais & Chateaux, well, chateau, located very centrally on the 16th arrondissement, just behind Avenue Foch. Not your standard luxury hotel by any means, and a very special place in every sense of the word. To say the hotel was unique, would be the understatement of the year - each room has its own personality, and a very strong one.

The Saint James is a boutique hotel, bar and restaurant and is also a private members' club, linked to the London St. James club and others around the world - it was a very exclusive yet welcoming atmosphere, with a very interesting mix of the best of British and French together.

I started the day not very early (French time one might argue), and had set aside some 'me time', which is funnily enough something I don't do as often as I would like to. I had a lovely and simple breakfast (think cup of tea, fresh bread and cheese) and then, headed back to our Pavilion Suite where I was to enjoy something quite spectacular - the new Guerlain signature massage, with its wonderful smell (seriously amazing), in the privacy of our room. What I hadn't realised until that very day (we had checked in earlier in the week), was that our bedroom had not *only* 2 floors, but 3. And in the third one, which was the equivalent of a basement, we had our own spa room, with this wonderful tub, sauna and massage tables. It was a fantastic moment and really set the tone for the weekend. Kind of.

When we stepped into the room we froze for a while because it was so beautiful ad spacious we felt like we were in heaven. Blaine began to talk but he couldn't get his words out properly "wow....I....cant..believe...this" and I looked at him and nodded because I was still not over the term that our 'room' was not just a room but like a house or even a small mansion.

Then Blaine grabbed my hand and we walked in together still it yet and then he leaned in and kissed me passionately as ever and it was becoming stronger and we couldn't stop we layed on the bed his chest on mine and still kissing me he took my shirt off and his shirt off but then something awful happened my stupid phone rang. Did it have to ring now in this time and then I responded it and it was Finn and the others and I began to say "hello Finn and the others what was so important to call me right and not in about ten more minutes or something you always interrupt" and Finn said "geez calm down man how was I suppose to know what you were doing and I don't want to know" then I laughed and I heard Mercedes laughing from the back and she said "okay Kurt we will call you later hey and be safe we love you" and I laughed a bit blushing because we were still on the bed without our shirts our chests still touching and he laughed. And in a minute we were fast asleep together cuddling cute as ever.

Saturday

After a lovely late breakfast (we needed something real as we had to skip lunch, and you will find out in a minute why), we headed to St. Germain de Pres, which is one of my favourite parts of Paris. We got things started at La Grande Epicerie de Paris, which is one of the nicest food halls I have ever visited. Think Whole Foods or even Selfridges food hall but 100% nicer. And French.

From here, we had to visit Le Bon Marche, which is a great department store literally just around the corner. Interestingly enough, I never have problems finding things to buy here. I wonder why! We continued down Rue de Sevres, which has some very good shopping including the most beautiful Hermes store ever.

Before we knew it, a whole morning had come and gone and it was time to meet Alexandra ( the tour guide), fromWonderful Time who was going to lead us on a 2.30h 'Pastries and Desserts Tour' - this was the reason why we had to skip lunch. Oh and what an experience it was - we must have visited a good 7-8 places, some of which we knew and loved, and others that we discovered for the first time and will certainly become some of our Parisian staples. The tour took place around St. Germain, which was also a great way to get to know different parts of this neighbourhood.

There is something quite interesting about Paris - it must be almost everyone's favourite city in the world. But it isn't mine. I like it, a lot, because I know I will have a great weekend with the things I love in life:, great food and wine, shopping and incredible .But I like walking around town - I do not know the city well, but can find my way around reasonably, and I adore the vibe. But I have no dreams of ever moving to Paris - I just like visiting.

Before we knew it, our hour was up - we had covered a lot and taken some great photos. But our legs needed a rest - we had spent the whole day walking (I am sure with negative calories by this time), so we just found a little cafe and had a little kir. Because we totally deserved one. This is another part of French culture I love - just sit down and watch the world go by.

It was then time to head back to the hotel, and change for dinner. Dinner was to take place at the 1-star Michelin 114 Faubourg, at Le Bristol, one of Paris' grand dame hotels. Needless to say, it started with great cocktails at the Bar du Bristol,which was lovely (and very cool, with great music).

We had a great meal, service and experience. And we may have gone back to the bar for a little night-cap. Possibly.

Sunday

Sunday is always interesting in Paris and we had to be at the airport at around 3pm, which gave us some limited time and I was a man with priorities: I wanted to go food shopping and that can be a challenge in Paris. On a Sunday.

But this is where a good hotel concierge makes a difference and we had our answer: Marche Poncelet (17eme). Quite compact but definitely BUSY - and with every thing that we needed: bread, dessert, cheese, charcuterie and a bit of seafood. I pity the people who sat next to us on the plane, but I have to tell you, our dinner back at home was nothing short of perfect.

Before we knew it, it was time to head to the airport, with a little stop for a little brunch at the Bar-a-Burger (a bit out-of-the-way, but a fun place).

And head back home, after a fabulous weekend in Paris.

We had a really amazing time and when we were going back home blaine said "I love you" I smiled and said "I love you too" happily as ever and we talked a little when we were on our way back.