Chapter 14

Blaine's POV

I'm gonna tell him today I think I just love him so much but what if he says no.. I can't. Yes I can.
I'm gonna tell him.
I went into his room and knocked and he opened the door.
"Hey Blaine"
"Hey Kurt I have something important to tell you"
"Go on"
"Well you know I love you so much and well Kurt you're the love of my life I wanna spend the rest of my life with you ..... Kurt will you do me the honor of marrying me? I love you so much and I couldn't stand to be away from you."
He started to tear up and my Heart is beating so fast I wish he says yes but he didn't respond.
I waited and waited and then he shut the door in my face. What why did he do that.

I ran and ran as far as I could and I started to cry. I didn't stop and ended up in the middle of the road I closed my eyes and stayed there for I don't know how long.
I heard something but I couldn't see my vision was black and black and I fell on the street. I was blacked out I didn't remember anything.

Kurt's POV

He proposed to me. Blaine my one true love proposed I didn't know what to do and the only thing that came to my mind is shutting the door.
That's what I did I felt terrible.
I went on my bed and cried I didn't know what to do.
I went down stairs hoping to find Blaine but instead everyone was looking at me. I grabbed Wes and David to the side and told then what was happening.
"Why is everyone looking at me?
"
"You don't know?"
"Know what?"
"Blaine is at the hospital"
"Why? What happened?"
"We don't know exactly"
I streamed back to my room and called Finn to pick me up.
"Finn pick Me up now."
"What happened?"
"I'll tell you later come on"
"Okay on my way*
I ended the call and got dressed quickly.
I stormed out of the door as fast as I could and Finn was there.

The way to the hospital was silence I didn't want to talk.
When we reached the desk I told the nurse about Blaine.
"Uhm hi Blaine do you know what room he is?"
"Kindly wait sir"
"No I can't my boyfriend is somewhere here and I don't know what happened"
"Follow me"
I followed the nurse and we came to the room 206 I saw him there Blaine.
Tears were forming and I started to cry.

He was there bruised with bandages all over his body. I went and sat down on the chair next to his bed and held his hand in mine as like we did everyday.
He woke up and I started talking to him
"Blaine oh my god you're awake"
"What happened? Where am I? And wait who are you?"

Oops a cliffhanger there..... I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I've been busy well I updated now ... I'm gonna go now byeeeeee .....