thirty one~

The sky was thick with stars, and the moon in its first quarter, was rising behind the mountains. Poets loved the full moon, they wrote thousands of poems about it but it was the new moon that Veronica loved best because there was still room for it to grow, to expand, to fill the whole of its surface with light before it's inevitable decline...

~Veronica decides to die
By Paulo Coelho
[Amazing book ]

🎵:Family line by Conan gray
(Man makes me sob fr)

Seokmin aggressively shuffled through his books in the locker trying to find the thesis for his lecture, *cut* paper slit accross his smooth skin of his index finger, it was just a small scratch, but that was the last nadir Seokmin needed to collapse.

He ran to the nearest washroom in corridor and crouched down sight become hazy with tears, not even caring if the door is locked.

Since his last meeting with her he was lost. Everything went pear shaped.
It was as if once again the universe was against him, like he kept falling into an endless black hole. And when life gives you lemons sometimes they are rotten to even make lemonade. That was his situation. He busied himself with musical and play rehearsals, syllabus and projects whose deadlines were not even near, just to stop himself from overthinking. He would wake up late, stay up even later. But he managed to put up a perfect front just by shaking off his friend's worries by
pretending it was all academic stress.
It isn't though....

He doesn't know what is worse. He Could feel the agony in every single thing, the zip of the hoodie which won't go up, the coffee that went cold too soon, the damn edge of his bed which his roe kept bumping into, the cold air seems to be harsher as day goes by, water spilling by mistake. Seokmin just wanted to cry because of The smallest things bringing him the littlest of discomfort.

"No, don't Seokmin you are not supposed to cry" he said in a muffled voice to himself with his face buried in his forearm and knees. "Be strong, you need to smile, be positive, or else everyone's gonna walk away." He repeated it like a mantra.

Being positive wasn't his mindset but something he forced upon himself to cope up with stress, sometimes it doesn't work and it's alright, but he needs to be told.

"Seokmin?"
He didn't reply until a figure came and sat dow on knees in front of him.
"Dokyeom-ah"
The called man slowly looked up.
"Oh my" The8 said wiping some of his warm droplets of liquid.
"Myungho-ya?" He managed to sputter out, and sobbed louder not worrying of his damn image, letting out .

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked after pulling the trembling figure in a loose hug.

Seokmin shook his head violently 'no'

Minghao sighed, Seokmin was stubborn for no reason,
"you want me to call hannie hyung?" he asked in a tone softer than before.

seokmin stopped for a while as if thinking of the consequences and timidly replied yes with a nod.

he let Junhui hold Seokmin while he quickly ringed for jeonghan.

"do you wanna talk to shua hyung" hao asked his friend?" "no, he is out of town with mom, i dont want to bother" he said voice evident with obvious sorrow, but he just doesnt know how to tell everything to Joshua it was so fucking messed up. Minghao didn't even try to argue seeing Seokmin's defeated state.

the last thing Seokmin remembers is being buckled to the seat in jun's car as he drifted to sleep, tired after the tears he's been shedding way to often and the lack of rest since the past 2 days.