thirty seven ~

🎵:Love by Lana del Rey••

°°°°°When i saw you
I fell in love
and
you smiled because

You knew°°°

-William Shakespeare

[Happy reading!]

Seokmin woke up next to Jeonghan's light snores, he smiled brushing some stramds from his face, the long hair really suits him he chuckled before getting up. later he switched on jeonghan's PC and put in his bank account details.

(Flashback)

he met up with the accountant who his mother had told to meet with. (Refer ch 32)

Apparently,His mother had left him a 2 billion worth of assets on his name as the only heir.

"so you mean this," he said pointing towards the check,"belongs to me?" the other woman nodded,"along with this, a standard 50 acre plot in Iksan as well" she finished saying. "you only need to sign here and these will be deposited into your account , savings and for your comfortable use of course" Seokmin too stunned, had no idea if its right to accept it but this was the last wish of his mother.

He had no family or relative besides himself and Joshua, he had academic scholarship for university and was able to make his ends meet with his part times and what his foster mom provided him with though he had assured her not to.

Neverthless he signed it for the official process. "if you have any further questions feel free to contact me," Seokmin nodded and smiled, not knowing what is approrpriate to say but a thank you. How was his mother even able to save up this much? And what had he done to deserve this? To be Frank if he wanted to he could move to whichever country he desired to and so he thought of something.

Over

He did some harsh tping on the keyboard and the sharp clicks caused Jeonghan to stir in his sleep being a sensitive sleeper he is, "what you doing dokyeomie" Jeonghan asked him, approaching him.

Seokmin then ended up telling everything, "i absoluteely don't know what to do hyung" he said in a low voice , its true he was confused. "i just feel like the universe plots against my happiness " okay it might seem like an exaggeration but it isn't.

"he is not going away forever seok, albeit you do understand this is an important time of his career right? I know how hard he worked for this opportunity, you do too," Seokmin nodded, a tear escaping his eyes. Jeonghan smiled and wiped his cheek.

"he loves you so much Minie eversince middle school and really doesnt want to let you down, am sure he's had an inner battle about the same"

Middle school? Like? Joshua?
Now what was Seokmin going to do with this piece of information. He needs to know more about this now.

" i know me too, hyung" of course he knew, the 95z had their future goals to reach and now their efforts had paid off, Seokmin was supposed to be a stepping stone for Joshua's betterment not an obstacle.

On calming down a bit "i should talk to him" he told Jeonghan "thats my boy, remember to listen to him too okay?" he said in his mom tone.

Seokmin nodded and pecked his cheek "thank you hyung, i love you"
"me too dummy"
Jenghan said and not even a second later made a call to his boyfriend
"come back Cheol" he simply stated
"see you in 2 "Came a rather eager reply.
Good they lived only four blocks away.