thirty four ~

🎵 i wanna be yours - Artic Monkeys

~continued~

Joshua entered first, Seokmin following, the cold breeze briefly  to disturbing  the coziness inside.

He slyly smirked,on seeing the way Seokmin was sulking, gosh he's already having a hard time holding himself back.

Fuck it he thought and reached for Seokmin grabbing his wrist as he did and smoothly spinned him around.

His hands unconsciously going to hold on Seokmin's hip.

Seokmin a bit taken back, felt thrilled, for what was to come, The same electric jolts sprinting from head to toe.

Joshua leaned to press their foreheads, together, breaths in sync. Seokmin closed his eyes, Joshua's lips hovering over his lips, waiting for the kiss which never came, he felt his hot breath and a peck near his cheek. "Been bad today huh?" Joshua whispered oh so softly but hot, breath mingling together. And did it turn on Seokmin so bad.

Joshua brushed his lips further towards his ear, then further down, giving nothing but butterfly kisses. He seemed so close, but Seokmin needed him closer. He whined almost when Joshua licked near his neck, Joshua stopped for a jiffy second worried suddenly because he never did that knowing Seokmin is sensitive nevertheless gave up holding back when Seokmin gripped on him.

He liked every second of Joshua's lips on his neck, ticklish but the sheer pleasure weighed more obviously.

Seokmin was a mess now. Horny mess.

Joshua made him a mess.

He wrapped his idle arms around Joshua's neck and moved his head so Joshua stops and is now looking at him, foreheads pressed again, hot breaths blending into each other's

"You are such a tease" Seokmin spat, not with spite, but with the unmitigated need of more.

"Oh baby you should know what you did at the bar"

Seokmin suddenly felt concious, his eyes gave away.

"Am kidding, why are you are so cute" Joshua was quick to say on noticing his wavering eyes except he was not but he believed seokmin to remember next day anyways, he kissed Seokmin's mole near his eyes, long and sweet.

Joshua let out a chuckle which further was supposed to frustrate Seokmin however he felt his stomach churning, heart racing at all this.

"Kiss me" Seokmin demanded which definitely did not came out like a whine, he doesn't need to know what Seokmin is thinking.

Not answering Joshua finally gave in,one hand reaching from his waist to circle around the younger's neck to bring him closer, lips molding into one, in a heated intense kiss, nose, Joshua tilted his head and push Seokmin till he was pressed to the wall behind.

Seokmin's knees which were going weak were glad for this support.

Seokmin never thought kissing would feel so good, Joshua's so very gentle way with his lips. He'll never get used to it.

Seokmin probably too much in deep space, cause of the booze and Joshua's sexiness didn't realise when they reached the couch and Joshua was now over him.

He nuzzled in his neck, taking off Seokmin's jacket with his help, geting rid of his on hoodie, he went back to leaving marks over Seokmin's bare chest again.

"I don't think i can stop myself now baby"
He said in the most seductive tone possible.

He waited for some reply.