epilogue~

Song: dust by seventeen

"Shua did you take-"

"Yes i took the emergency kit"

"The di-"

"Diapers too"

"Snacks, milk formula and pacifier-?"

"Babe she isn't an infant anymore"
"Still"

"Now will you come, we are gonna be so late,shit we already are" Joshua raised his voice from the driver's seat, peeking out Seokmin and glancing at his wrist watch.

"Did you--" Seokmin was bewildered. Not again.

"...."

"Seriously Hong Josh"

"..."

"Sorry baby"

"How could you forget Cherry?!?!" Seokmin laughed hysterically.

Joshua froze in his spot, in front of the steering wheel, phone in his hands, he turned to check the backseat where the baby seat was placed to see it empty, and an angry Seokmin through the adjacent angle standing with a babbling baby in arms.

He opened the door and sat on the passenger's seat with cherry's head on his shoulder,who excitedly settled on his laps, finding him better than the cushion seat behind,eyes wide as she stared at the new key chain hung on the rear view mirror in awe and fascination, it was a small printout of the family.

She kept giggling in between little burps, having eaten a heavy meal of four biscuits and strawberry milkshake as she saw them bicker.

"No Joshua, this is the third time you left the house with the baby seat and not the baby herself and wait let me-"

"Appa whhat is twhis" The one year old innocently pointing out the small but vibrant purple bruise on Joshua's exposed neckline, who immediately covered it with the cashmere magenta muffler and coughed awkwardly.

Seokmin wanted to cry at the sight of their little Princess's curious innocent eyes, they cannot bare to loose.

"Um, there's this big puppy who sometimes gets excited and likes to-" Joshua almost laughed at the glare he recieved from his spouse, nevertheless continued "lick and suck when he's in mood, and hence this mark" he ruffled her hair lovingly, at her nodding pretending to understand but all she heard was a PUPPY!!!

"Can we pwease get a pup or a meow meow" she was jumping in Seokmin's arms and he couldn't help but gaze at her fondly as she played with the Polaroid hug on the rearview mirror.

They clearly remember the day captured in the Polaroid, 7 years into the married life, nothing had changed, if only the difference both were now full- time working adults and they had little ball of for them call theirs and shower her with all the love they could.

Seokmin and Joshua wedded on the day of the inauguration of the new 'sunshine Home' along with Jae, The ultimate dream of Seokmin, years of investment and finding the perfect staff to work with, he had built up a shelter home for everyone, anyone, kids, runaway teenagers, unemployed adults could work, elderly people who were abandoned when they need the most support, refuge for women and for just anyone literally.