- Chapter 2 - Electro slime

Your pov:I was currently lined up outside next to what I assumed were my section mates

Your pov:
I was currently lined up outside next to what I assumed were my section mates.

To the left of me was a long line of other sections.

Cryogunners, Hydrogunners, Geo and Pyro skirmishers and slingers, Cicin mages, mirror maidens, then last but not least, you and the other pyro agents.

Today was the annual squad meeting, where we shake hands with our commander and oath loyalty to them and the Tsaritsa.

'Overdramatic really...if we joined the damn fatui wouldn't we already be loyal?'

I was moody from the freezing cold snezhnayan weather.
Even though headquarters was placed here, I still haven't managed to get used to the drastic temperatures.

I can see one of my co-units shivering next to me as well.
'I guess i'm not the only one'

I heard the big metal door make a loud creak, announcing that the harbingers are finally here to scare us with empty threats to keep us in line.

If i remembered correctly my new commander should be 'The Balladeer'.

I've heard a lot about him, mostly that his traditional wear was very unique.
But that he was also very short tempered.

So i'll be nice for this one.

When nobody was paying attention i peeked around to the left of me and saw he was busy shaking hands with a Cicin mage.

"I can't tell if she's scared or horny..."

I heard a low chuckle from beside me.
I whipped my head around and saw that the agent i saw shivering was laughing at what i said.

"Wait- you heard that?!" I whispered

"Yeah, loud and clear." he said facing back to the front.

"That Cicin mage.. think her name is Inka or something like that, I was talking to her in the mess hall earlier today."

He leaned in close to my ear "To be honest, i think she was the latter."

I had to keep my mouth from almost dropping, this guy was honestly kind of funny.