- Chapter 6 - Blackout

Your pov:

Your pov:

"Lord!! What a trip!" Seoul groggily walks out of the tent behind me reaching both of her arms out in the air, stretching them out.

We had already arrived in Mondstadt. Me being the only one on tent duty, sleep wasn't an option. It was an hour before sunrise so i decided it was no use to sleep and kept lookout instead.

"I slept like a baby! How 'bout you?" She smiled and sat next to me by the campfire i made and slung an arm over my shoulder.

"Y'know i would love to sleep right now but i was busy making your bed!" I scolded her.

"Yeah and you made it perfectly." She smugly replied.

"Anyways," She bounced up and scooted closer to the fire "Hope you're not too sore, we're supposed to be taking down camps today."

"Just great, i've been needing to get some training in. Just a bit of muscle pain won't stop me." I lightly grinned

I mentally groaned and massaged my forearm. In reality, i was sore all over. It sucked.

"You don't have to act so super cool around me you know? You look like you're about to kill yourself." She turned to me and laughed.

I sighed "It's been what? Almost a month after we met and you can already read my body language?"

"You can say it's a gift of mine." She turned back to the fire.

Turning around to make sure i wasn't hitting anything, I laid back on the grass. "It's not my fault, why do harbingers get these monster tents anyways?" I retorted

"It's not like the balladeer could take up that much space on his own anyways." I stuck my middle finger up to the surprisingly still, starry sky.

"Little dwarf cunt-" I began to whisper a chain of small curses to the sky, pretending it was my commander.

I could hear Seoul begin quietly giggling from in front of me. "Easy there Y/n, he might hear you." She smirked

"Whatever, it's his fault for putting me through this." I scowled and turned on my side facing said harbingers tent.