- Chapter 5 - Barf bag

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

"Bleugh!" I coughed out

"Come on how are you this seasick? We're barely even halfway there." Seoul quietly rubbed my back.

"Shit how am I supposed to- Bleugh!" I paused "-to know"

Ever since the ship got off the docks my seasickness has been off the rails.

I doubt I even have enough in my system to barf anymore.

We stood in the same position of me hunched over the railing of the ship for half an hour now, Seoul now sitting down and rubbing my calf.

"Who gave you the right to barf on my ship." I heard a scoff from behind me.

Seoul stood up from her position. Knowing the person behind me is who I think it is, I still didn't budge from my position.

"Turn around Agent, that's an order." I could feel the glare burning a circle into in the back of my head.

"I'm- eugh..- I'm afraid I can't right now.."

'Yikes I can't even speak properly without gagging.'

"I said turn around." I heard slow footsteps come up from behind me "Now."

"My Lord- I wouldn't want to accidentally vomit on you-" I struggled to get out

"Pshh, mere excuses" He harshly grabs me by the shoulder and spins me facing him.

"Now I want you back on the deck, these supplies aren't gonna sort themsel-"

"Bleugh!!"

'....I'm so dead'

I heard Seoul stifle a laugh while I stood there with my mouth agape.

And the balladeer was absolutely fuming.

To be honest, it was hard to pinpoint an expression on his face.

His mouth hung open, eye twitching with his arms frozen on his side.