Chapter 1: Bad To The Bone

Issei: "*yawn*"

Issei Hyoidou walked in to Kuoh Academy while still feeling the drowsiness from staying up too late. The Red Dragon Emperor had recently finished beating up the villainous Loki and preventing Ragnarok from destroying the world so he thought a game night would be a fun reward. It was not.

Issei: "Aw man. I forgot school was the next day"

He yawned once more as he was caught up by one of his friends and allies, Kiba Yuuto.

Kiba: "I see you didn't take my advice?"

Issei: "Unfortunately not. That game was a dud and complete waste of my time"

Kiba: "I heard great reviews from the boys in the hallways"

Issei: "Well they suck at rating. That game was ass!!"

The two continued walking until the sound of something slamming onto the lockers caught their attention. The two creep over to see a boy about their age get flung over to the locker and stomped on.

Issei: "H-Hey, what the hell are you doing?!"

The two ran up to the group of 4 as they got in between them and the victim.

Kiba: "What's happening?"

The leader of the group snarled before turning and walking away from the scene with his crew.

Leader: "This isn't done L/n"

After they turn the corner, Issei looks back to see Kiba trying to help the boy up.

Kiba: "Are you al-?"

The boy got up and left as the two looked at him leave.

Issei: "Maybe he's embarrassed about being helped?"

Kiba: "I don't really want to leave him beat up like that"

The Red Dragon Emperor walked over to the Gremory Knight who was kneeling and offered him a hand.

Issei: "Looks like he's going to the nurse's office. Come on, we can check on him in lunch"

Kiva turned back to see the boy struggling a bit but went inside the nurse's room as Issei mentioned. After a moment of silence he sighed and took his friend's hand.

Kiba: "Alright"

He got up and the two continued on their way to their classrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opens up as thr injured boy walks in and slowly goes over to the bed. As he lays, he slowly grows a grin before a creepy chuckle alerts the nurse.

 As he lays, he slowly grows a grin before a creepy chuckle alerts the nurse

Gabriel: "Y/n, you scared me!! *sighs* Look at you, you're hurt again"

The Seraph quickly went over to get the first aid as the boy continued laughing to himself with his hand covered over his face. A small gap let his right eye look up at the ceiling as his chuckling stopped.