Chapter 9: The Wonder of U

Class was simple. It was not in a state of panic nor was it gloomy despite the events that have recently occurred. The incident at Kyoto was simply pushed out by the media as an accidental explosion at a factory.

The students at Kuoh prayed for the fallen's families and wished speedy recoveries for those who escaped. However, there were some in the classrooms that knew the truth.

On top of that, another incident occurred previously where a warehouse full of industrial materials was broken into. There were reportedly, 5 individuals who were missing and tons of materials taken.

Those 5 were identified as devils who were tasked with protecting a part of Kuoh in case something happened.

Issei: "He won't get away with it"

*ring*

The bell rung, signaling the end of class and start of lunch. The Gremory group, lead by Issei Hyoudou, got up and left to meet up with the Sitri peerage.

Y/n: "Keep an eye on them"

I got up from my seat as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Y/n: "Yes?"

Aika: "Hi there

Aika: "Hi there. I'm Aika Kiryuu, nice to meet you!!"

I observed hee moves carefully as she extended her hand to me.

Y/n: "You suddenly started talking to me, why?"

She was a bit flustered but refused to move her hand. I sigh and shake it as she sat on my desk.

Aika: "Whatchu you doing?"

Y/n: "About to eat"

Aika: "Really-?!"

Y/n: "Alone"

I grab my stuff and turn but she was quick, catching up to me.

Aika: "You like books?"

Y/n: "Depends how bizarre they are"

Aika: "Ooooh. BL? Yuri?"

Y/n: "Powerful"

Aika: "So, like Shakespeare?"

Y/n: ".. Something like that"

She continued walking with me as I felt more annoyed by her constant presence around me.

Y/n: "Why are you following me?"

Aika: "Urgh.."

She was hesitant in telling me and was looking around for something to change the subject to. I see that we reached outside and find something to keep her away from Mr.

Y/n: "November Rain"

Aika: "Anyways, so- Huh?"

She was surprised as a droplet knocked her glasses away. A few seconds later, more rain began to pour as she shielded herself and ran back.