Chapter 5: Garden of the Bones

Haven't really given the MC a look so I'll just give him one now. However, it's merely a stand in incase you want to imagine how he looks like. You can choose how he looks yourself if you want though.

Raiden Bunny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm?"

I felt odd. My body.. it seemed different from before.

"What's this?"

My head hurts. My body was numb, feeling like I slept for way too many years. The last thing I could remember was-

"Lucifer!! What happened to me? How long have I've been gone for?"

No.. I probably shouldn't be thinking of him. After all, I was nothing more than a breeding slave for him at one point.. Regardless, I need to get back to the battlefield. That Almighty Father is strong but he cannot keep up forever against all of us.

"My body won't move though?!"

Perhaps if I could somehow get in contact with Rizevim or Leviathan. I must find some way of getting up.

The lady tried to get up but noticed that she had yet to even open her eyes.

??: "Easy there. Your body is still not quite ready"

"Who is that?!"

She couldn't move her mouth but the sounds of words trying to be formed were escaping.

??: "Take it easy. Allow me to help you"

Some footsteps are heard as she felt a hand grab her forehead.

??: "Wake up"

She quickly opened her eyes to see a mysterious man on the bedside. He took the seat beside her and continued to monitor the lady.

"Who is he?! I've never met him in my life. Perhaps.."

Lady: "Yu.. no.. Luc.. fer?"

Her words were chopped up but were good enough to be understood.

??: "Me? No. Not him atleast"

He was wearing a red trench coat with a suit underneath.

Lady: "You.. is?"

He smiled as he pushed his hat up a bit.

Y/n: "Y/n. Nice to meet you, Lilith"

"That name wasn't an ally's. Whoever he is, I can sense something very odd about him. Something very terrifying"

Y/n: "How do you feel? Your body was in such terrible conditions that it needed a lot of work. Coincidentally, I found a generous donor who willingly gave herself to save you~"

She couldn't see his eyes in the dark room but the smile he had was not hard to notice.

"I don't feel safe here. Not here with him!!"

 Not here with him!!"