Chapter 2: Sucker For Pain

As I lay on the ground, my body slowly begins to heal as I get up. I stare up to see the boy looking down to me. I smile and get up as I walk away, knowing I've completed what I needed to do.

Y/n: "*chuckles* Now, how about I change those rules~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometime before

God: "I'll be putting a restriction to those stands of yours. We do not want you to be stronger than Issei Hyoudou"

I look at the stands and there uses. Immediately, I feel disgusted.

Y/n: "GER, 1 time use? The World Over Heaven, 1 time use?! What the hell is that?!"

God: "Whatever is too strong, I'll giving you a number of times to use. As for their ability, it will be at its peak"

"Peak he says.. that could work out for me anyways"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "The World Over Heaven"

I instantly feel it's presence.

Y/n: "There you are~"

I see the stand behind me as I tap myself.

Y/n: "Override the settings. Make me able to use it when I want. I'll be able to use my stands whenever I want and however many times I want. I want to use more than one at a time as well"

I could feel something change as I see something pop up.

Y/n: "What?! Those restrictions haven't changed?!.. No. The World Over Heaven no longer has its restrictions.. perhaps this will balance everything out. No matter, onto what I really want to do~"

I leave just as Gabriel is brought out by the students to find that the boy's body was gone.

Bully: "I-I swear he fell-"

Gabriel: "It is not right to lie children. Come along"

She led them back as they were flabbergasted by what they didn't see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood above a building as I smiled to myself.

Y/n: "THE WORLD!!"

Time instantly stopped, however, those who were supreme beings did not get their time stopped. They only witness it around them.

After a few seconds, it ended and I waited for the one individual I needed to come.

Y/n: "You made me wait to long Infinity"

Ophis: "The audacity of you to speak to the Dragon of Infinity like that

Ophis: "The audacity of you to speak to the Dragon of Infinity like that. Do you not wish to exist in this world that much?"

Y/n: "I have a proposition for you Ophis. Tell me, do you still wish to seek the Dimensional Gap?"