Chapter 6: Harbinger

Issei: "It's been odd all day"

The Red Dragon Emperor was sitting in class while looking out the window as all of the worries from yesterday were still present. The Lords of the factions were working desperately to find ways to unmask the new threat.

Issei: "To us, it may seem like an ordinary day but.."

He looked at the Infinity sign in his hand as an aura of sadness enveloped him.

Asia: "Issei"

He turned over to see a worried Asia calling for him.

Issei: "What's up?"

Asia: "Are you alright?"

Issei: "I'm fine. Just thinking about what happened yesterday.. Do you think it's possible to beat someone who took out Ophis?"

Asia: "I'd like to put hope on Mr. Sirzechs and Azazel. I'm sure they can find his identity"

Issei: "They have the entire Underworld, Heaven and Norse Pantheon helping one another. Apparently they are also trying to connect with the Hindu and Shinto pantheons"

The two were talking as the teacher noticed the two not paying attention. He grabbed a chalk and began relaxing a bit.

Teacher: "Teach Breathing Technique: Fifth Form"

He lifted his leg up as he pulled his arm back.

Teacher: "Attention Seeker!!"

He chucked it and struck Issei in the head.

Issei: "OW!!"

Teacher: "Pay attention to class you little shit!!.. *clear throat* Back to the lesson. As Lord DIO-sama said, ZA WARUDO. Time stopped"

He continued on with the lecture as Issei rubbed the spot the chalk had hit him in.

Issei: "That was bullshit"

Asia: "Let's just talk after class"

He nodded to make sure nothing else get thrown at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class, Issei, Asia, Koneko, and Kiba were on their way to the ORC.

Issei: "You think we have any news waiting?"

Kiba: "I hope so. I'm anxious for something to be said"

The two boys noticed a young man walking up the stairs as they traveled the opposite way. It was the boy from before.

Issei: ".. Hey"

The boy stopped as Issei turned to him.

Issei: "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "I'm fine"

Issei: "The people who were bullying you before left the school.. I'm sorry for not butting in earlier that time"

Y/n: "It's okay. Heroes usually make it in time to save the day after all"

Issei: "Heroes? *chuckles* I wouldn't call myself that"

Y/n: "That's what I see you as. That's what I acknowledged you as Issei Hyoudou. You are a good man"

He continues moving up the stairs as Asia pats his head.

Asia: "We all see you as a hero"

Koneko: "Even if he is a perv"

Issei: "Can you not ruin the moment?"

Koneko shrugs as the group continues on their way. Issei looked back one more time as the boy disappears up the next floor.

Issei: "A hero huh?.."