Chapter 12: Hospitality

Y/n: "*sip*"

King: "*sip*

Great Red: "..."

Ophis: "..."

Lilith: "..."

Trihexa: "..."

We sat in the room while sipping on some tea Lilith brew for the two of us.

Lilith: "Hey, isn't he, you know.. our enemy?"

Ophis: "I have no idea what's happening"

I put my cup down as does King.

Y/n: "I'd like to think that you're here to discuss about something?"

King: "I am. Y/n L/n, fall under my command"

He had a smile on his face as my eyes narrow upon hearing him say my name.

Y/n: "Seems you know who I am?"

King: "A murderer from another world. One who came to wage a war on this world of the likes never seen before. You have the legendary Dragon God trio on your side and have powers outside this world. Am I wrong in any of this?"

He takes another sip while I move forward and hear what he has to say.

King: "I see your silence speaks for you? I know a lot about you Y/n, more than you think. I know how you think, I know how you'll act and how you respond. I had my eyes on you the moment I attained my powers, before even"

Great Red rose up from his seat and made his way over to King without a second thought.

Great Red: "It's time for you-"

King simply pointed in his direction and caused the Dragon God to get pulled to the ground. It was as if a massive gravitational force was poured over him.

Ophis: "WHAT?!

Lilith: "He suppressed even Great Red?!"

King: "You guys aren't the kings of this world anymore. It's time for a new leaf to turn, wouldn't you agree Y/n? We as kings choose what power looks like, and who's deemed strong to man this world"

Y/n: "..."

I was suddenly more intrigued in this character that it brought more ideas to me.

Fortuna: "So you're him?"

Fortuna arrived from nothing as she teleported to the room. Looking over, she noticed the Dragon God forced to kneel down without a chance of getting up.

Fortuna: "He gained strength and his powers through Ophis' snakes, but how did he get this powerful in such a short amount of time"

King: "If it isn't Lady Fate herself. The one capable of balancing the universe along with giving or taking luck. Don't you think your mother will be upset for siding with the "villain" of this story you're currently still writing~?"

She grit her teeth as I waved her to come over.

King: "Back to what I was saying. I'd like you to fall under my command. You can't be Queen since it's already taken but my right hand sounds more than suitable, don't you think~?"

Y/n: "*chuckles* AHAHAHAHAAA!!! You truly are a fool, aren't you?! You want me to sumbit?"

King laughed as well as we looked at each other in the eyes.

King: "I wanna assemble the strongest warriors under me. Humans will be the one to decide what this world goes to. No God, no devil, no hero decides. Only a king, the king to all humans. Join me Y/n. Together, we will reshape this world in our vision"