Tears like A River

"You married her?"

"Yeah."

"Cute kid."

Brian's mind wonder to what his beloved one was doing.

Speaking of that beloved one, she was currently crawled up in bed. Her heart ached as she knew her husband wasn't just right outside that room.

A knock came from the door. "Yeah?" Dani said which was barely above a whisper. Walked in was Tori and Gisele. "Hey babe." Gisele said as she came over to her bed. Dani sat up and whipped her face. "Hi." She muttered. "We thought you could use a bit of a pick me up." Tori said as she held up a box of Uno cards.

"Thanks girls, but I'm not really in the mood." Dani shrugged before she laid back down. Tori and Gisele shared a look before walking out the room.

A couple hours later Tori comes knocking. "Hey we gotta move. I'll help you pack you and Brian's thing." Tori said in a rush like and began pulling out stuff. Dani sighed left her lips as she got out of bed. She helped pack and put on one of Brian's t-shirts. They zipped up the bags and carried them out. Dani keeping her head down as they walked out. Just then the elevator doors open to reveal an alive Brian. "You son of a bitch! You made it!" Roman yelled.

"Yeah." Brian smiled and Dani's head shot up. "Baby!" She yelled dropping her bags and running straight into his arms. He picked her up and her legs went around her waist. He spun her around in joy as a smile was on both of their faces. "I told you I would be careful." Brian said as they pulled away just to see each others face.

"Thank God you're back! Dani was diving into a deep depression without you." Tori said and Brian chuckled as Dani nuzzled her head into his neck in embarrassment. "Good to see you." Tej and Brian fisted bump as Dani was still on his hip like a baby. "So what's going on here?" Brian asked.

"Figured out they're hittin' an army base in Spain. Border Patrol I.D'd Shaw's men crossing through last night." Tej explained. "Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base. They're gonna met us there." Han said as him and Brian high fived. "Where's Dom?" Brian asked. "He wasn't going without you. Tori had to practically drag Dani out of her bed." Gisele chuckled and Dani pouted. Brian smiled as he kissed her head and placed her down.

Brian walked over to Dom and began to talk.

<3

Brian had his arm around Dani as they stood on the flight. "I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base." Tori said. "It's time." "Something's not right. He wanted us to find that guy." Brian said. "Think about it. Interpol, you were face to face with him." Brian explained. "Brian, so what are you saying?" Roman asked.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to." Brian said. "Tej, where's that component?" Dom asked. "They're moving it to a secure location." Tej said. Dom looked around at everyone before his eyes stopped at Brian and Dani. "Shaw ain't hittin' that base."

"He's hittin' the convoy." Dani spoke. "Well, shit."

<3

"Guys, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy." Tej spoke on the radio. Dani and Tori rode on motorcycles while Dom, Brian and Roman drove their cars. "And, Dom, Letty's with them." Tej said. "We stick to the plan." Dom responded. "Ay Ay captain." Tori said.

"All right. You heard the man. Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way." Tej said

They continue to drive. "Um, guys, we gotta come up with another plan. They got a tank." Tej said over the radio. "What?!" Dani snapped. "No fair!" Tori pouted as the two drove side by side. "I'm sorry. Did somebody just say a tank?" Roman asked.

They continue to drive on the highway following the tank.
Soon the tank's exploder pointed to them and off came a fireball behind them causing Tori and Dani to speed up. "So who's got a plan b?" Tori asked. "Because that could've hit us!" "Plan b?! Plan b!? We need a plan c, d, e. We need more alphabets!" Tej shouted. "Hey! We do what we do best." Brian said. "Improvise you idiots!" Dani cut in.

They soon turned so they can be behind Shaw. Shaw switched to the other street causing Dani and Roman to follow him. They had to doge cars. "Take their attention away from the people!" Dom said and Brian looked over to see Dani dodging cars.

Dani quickly moved in front of Shaw while Roman stayed behind. "Dani, watch out!" Tori yelled as the canon was pointed to her. Soon a fireball went off and Brian looked over, hopping to see Dani pull through but, she didn't.

She wasn't there.

"Dani!"

<3

Brian leg bounced as his head hung low. "Brian." Roman said. "She wasn't there! She wasn't there man!" Brian hit himself. "I should've been there! I should've told her not to go!" Brian cried. Tori sat besides him and rubbed his back. "I know, Brian. I know."

When Shaw can out the crew surrounded him. He turned to Brian who had a glare and dried tears on his face. "What happened to sweet ol Dani, Brian? Maybe you should give her a call." Shaw smirked. Brian's glare deepened as he pulled out his phone. The line answered. "Dani?"

"Get off me you son of a bitch! Brian!" He could hear Dani scream. Brian rushed up and punched Shaw in his face. They had to pull him Shaw as he spit out blood. "Told you that you should've walked away. I got your girl and soon I'm going to make her my bitch." Shaw smiled and that's when Tori punched him causing Tej to pick her up. "I bet once you get there, she's going to be your bitch!" Tori yelled.

After a while it was soon found out that Riley was with Shaw which caused them to leave. "I need to make a call." Tori shrug Tej off and walked away. She walked off into a quiet space and dialed a number.

"Hello?" A rough voice answered the phone. "Mark, it's me. I'm gonna need that favor." Tori said.

<3

Ayyy we're almost done with this act! I can't believe so here's the another chapter bc I think I posted one yesterday but maybe the day b4 idk. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!! Stay kind and safe!

Xoxo,