"Surgeon"

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright 2022 by J.E

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

Moonbyul Yi.

"The heart- one of the most vital organs of the human body"

(Background sound)

beep... Beep... Beep...

The sound of a machine was heard

The intense sound of things that are used. And only the professional would understand the situation.

"If you only knew the things that small yet amazing, the organ is capable of doing.  You may be surprised

It's only 3/4ths the size of a fist, and yet it contains enough force to pump 4.7 to 5.7 liters of blood throughout the body per limit.

Beating approximately 72 times while doing so. If the average lifespan of the human being is 66 years then their heart would have beaten over at an astounding 2.5 billion times."

(Intense background, sweat in the pouring)

In addition, it works dependently -or rather the cardiac muscles stimulated through electrical conduction out of voluntary control of the mind... that is to say, it's completely involuntary and works by itself.

"Hff..."

{What's strange is that this small organ has also gotten itself involved with this story of love...}

"Alright, Good job... team... I'm done here." after intense and long hours of surgery, everyone can breathe properly after the operation is done and successful.

the light in the operating room was out to sign of the procedure was done

"I'm out now" she is exhausted, and she did go out of the room tired while stretching her arm.

"um.. excuse doctor moon.." she turn her back and tiredly looked at the nurse assistant. "the  department meeting is scheduled for this afternoon..."

"oh... Alright. thank you." after talking to the nurse assistant she walks to the quarters where they can rest and change their clothes 

..Siigh...

"she's so coooool...." it was yooah the nurse receptionist. on NU hospital

"Hmp...?" turns around. sinb PD nurse.

"she's cool no matter how you look at her..." yooah was daydreaming and had hearty eyes towards the Cool doctor who was talking to the couple not too far from them..."I'm so jealous of the guys that get to help her out in the OR... I hope I get to date her someday" 

"but she's a woman are you gay or something? plus she had a cold heart, I heard to another nurse," said sinb that now continues her doing.

"what do you mean doctor moon?"

"yep, What if I am? that's not a big deal in this day and age!" said yooah that didn't bother what sinb said.

"Ha! Really now, "sinb said.