"Life & Matter" Chapter 2

byul flinches

byul flinches... as she hears her phone notification from the hospital

she stritch her eyes, the bright was from the window that currently annoying her she moves a bit as she feels the weight on her back...

it was an arm ... from the woman that currently nake beside her she was the woman she met last night and ended up in the woman's place

moonbyul groans... while reaches her phone and glancing... a message from the hospital

"Mmnh.... ugh... it's too early for calls..." she clicks the message and reads it. "Damn it...shit... you've gotta be kidding me... an emergency case at this hour?"

"hmmnh...." the stranger woman move a bit, which make byuls alerted and immediately out of bed she looks for her clothes... and wear them rapidly... as she glance again at the woman who was in the deep sleep

(oh yeah, this is her place... I forgot that I stayed over for the night... I don't even remember her name)

byuls mind,

she looks for a piece of paper and wrote a note and leaves it near the pillow for the woman to read after she wake

-Thanks, I really had fun last night I'll call you-

byul out of the unit and went to the parking where she park her Ducati, she needs to go to the hospital immediately because it was an emergency call, so she drove faster...like a professional driver.

yooah saw Byul rashing at the hospital lobby.

"Ah! Doctor Moon Is Here!!..." yooah said to sinb that currently approaching byul to give her the importation about the patient

"we're sorry for calling you on such short notice, Doctor moon... there was an accident involving a tour bus-" said Sinb.

"It's fine. give me the patient's chart." she takes off her leader jacket as yooah and sinb blush at what they see.

"S-several people were injured in the crash, t-the majority of them need to undergo surgery i-immediately." sinb shattered a little bit at what she see.

"Ok Huh..!? Hold onto this for me!" Byul gives her sling bag and her leader jacket together with her helmet to yooah which makes her more blushing...

doc moon tightened her hair ...and fixed herself.

"the patient's name is, sang hun park, age 59, male. fractured skull...he sustained several lacerations across his body and other injuries in the crash. he's barely breathing." Sinb continues.

"Okay! get him into the O.R, stat." byul said. and move to the dressing room to wear her scrub, sinb and yooah left and stun...