"Sweet Lunch" Chapter 4

Warning: ❌🚫🔞🔞

-While our hearts do work through involuntary control

-While our hearts do work through involuntary control... disconnected from conscious thought... it is still very possible to stimulate them through our nervous systems, or through the influx of hormones that are released. for example happiness, surprise, and excitement. Emotions like these quicken your heart rate and make it beat at shorter intervals. Especially during sexual intercourse.

Another Night out to stimulate doctor moons nerve.

while two sweaty bodies were on top of the bed, both chasing their breaths because of the intense activity they made and both heated.

the woman who had sex with moonbyul blew smoke from a cigarette... while she just got out of the shower

"(Hffu...) Leaving so soon? why not stay the night?" said the woman.

she picked up the stripped clothes one by one and put them on.

"Mm... ill pass the morning shift tomorrow, I don't wanna be late," she answered in a cold voice

the woman seemed to be intrigued and put out the cigarette she began to observe her and smiled mischievously

"somethings off... you don't seem like yourself tonight. veeery suspicious. like you've fixated on something... or maybe someone... am I right? (you're one feisty tiger.)

she did not bite her teasing but continued to dress.

"No...? Im the same as I've always been. (you can just keep your mouth, shut, dami)" she answered gently, but the woman didn't seem to want to stop.

"come on... are you really never going to be faithful to someone someday, like other people?" still no answer to the cold doctor. "I mean, personally I'm fine with this lesbian fling thing I have going on... but I don't think I can do this forever. we all have to settle down at some point, right?" 

still no answer, moonbyul just button her shirt as she fixes her hair

"or maybe... how about we try seriously dating? eh? we might actually be compatible, (Laugh)"

the woman was surprised and couldn't avoid Moonbyul throwing a towel at her face

"Quit spewing nonsense, you floozy. I'm leaving later." and she walks out of the room...

A committed relationship...? sure, I've been in one of those before... that's exactly why I can see through this blind charade called 

"love"

... infatuation and faithfulness are nothing but fleeting nonsense.

A daydream for the weak... One where they believe that love can get them through anything and everything in life.