"YOLO" Part 6

"You Only Lives once"

Dr Moon POV

"Hff..." I was exhausted from an extended duty, the whole day...  

"Doctor moon... here's the patient's chart that you asked for." the nurse gave me the charts that I asked her. for a few days ago

"Ahem... I see you're busy as always." 

and there she was, I almost forgot it was her day of discharge from this hospital.

"My brothers are here to pick me up... I can go home now," she said, "so I thought I'd come and see you before I left!" she smiled.

I don't know what happened to me but she's so beautiful when she's wearing casual clothes instead of a hospital gown, I'm stunned and can't explain the feeling just looking at her.

"And for the sandwiches, too. thank you for always looking after me." she was just talking but I was hypnotized by her.

 "Are you okay, Doctor moon? Did I come at a bad time?"

I suddenly realized when she spoke again, I don't know what I was feeling,

"Ah... no, no. I'm just not used to seeing you like this since... you're usually wearing scrubs, is all." I say she was confident. I like it

"hmm... now that you see how cute I am... is this enough to qualify me as a date?" huh not again she was teasing me and bragging about the so-called date again. I feel it and now she was getting close to my face and wiggling her eyebrow, what a cute human creature she was.

"(laugh awkwardly) well, it was tempting." I laugh, well is not bad to date her. cute 

"Unnie!... let's get going. uncle waiting for us." it was her young brother calling her, and I feel a bit bad.

she was now walking faster to go to her brother

"I'm off now ill see you late!...try not to work yourself into the ground, Doctor moon!" 

She's walking faster and can't help to smile... while sending her off by looking at her... and I can't help to sigh.

...VVVVVD...VVVD...!!  A sound of a notification from my phone

I fish out my phone from my pocket and light it up to check who it is...

-Make sure you hit me up on your day off.- (inserting smiling face at the end)

I can't help but smile again after reading the message it's from her Ddunie

Yongsun Pov