Into The Game

Ahri Pov

6:00 A.M.

I wake up from my long sleep. I am so beat from last night. With going to that party just to represent. I start my day with some morning exercises and a nice warm shower. After I was done showering went to the kitchen to see the other girls eating pancakes.

7:30 A.M.

Ahri: Morning.

Eve: Good morning Gumiho.

Akali: *waves*

Kaisa: Morning and did you stay up all night Akali?

Akali: Yes and it was worth it.

Ahri: Why?

Akali: I just finished Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. 2019 reboot.

Eve: Haven't you already played that game before?

Akali: I did but I just wanted to play again because I ordered Modern Warfare 2. It said that it was going to be better than its predecessors.

Ahri: Anyways, Eve is there any paperwork or anything because I need to be busy for the day?

Eve: Yes. I do. It's right over here.

She hands me a piece of paper that said 'get a fucking break'. I just look at her.

Eve: What? You said that you need to be busy for the day and here I am giving you what you need to do.

Ahri: Sorry but.....

Eve was staring daggers at me. I learned to shut myself up before things go south.

Eve: Sorry but what was it that you were saying?

Ahri: I was going to say for how long am I supposed to take this break?

Eve: For two weeks.

I stand up and raised my voice.

Ahri: TWO WEEKS???!?!?!

Eve: Yes is there a problem with that?

Ahri: Why two weeks?

Kai'sa: Ahri, you have been overworking yourself for the past 6 months. It's time that you take this break.

Akali: Yeah girl.

Ahri: But I have so many things to do.

Kai'sa: And that's why we will do it.

*Knock Knock*

Akali: Oh that must be the new game. Be right back.

She zooms out of the dining room.

Ahri. Fine, I'll take it but if you need any help just call me.

Eve: Don't worry we won't call you.

Akali: Yes it's finally here.

She puts the game on her ps5 and was about to play it when Eve yanks her.

Eve: Sorry Rouge but we have lots of stuff to do. Plus you can play it after we get back from work.

Akali: Fine. Ahri you can play it if you ever feel bored. Just don't throw my controller to the TV when you get Super Saiyan rage mode.

Ahri: I won't do it.

Kai'sa: That is what you said last time. But we'll see.

Eve: Alright bye Ahri.

Ahri: Bye. See you later.

Kai'sa: Yeah.

Akali: Come on. The last one in the car gets to buy me a ramen restaurant.